Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 to come out before AHS?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Illuminati
Just now, Gangie said:

but she also said that at first she wanted to focus on AHS, then on new music... She didn't say she wanted to focus on AHS, then on AHS and then finally on AHS :green: 

her focus on new music was writing it and going to studios though :green: i'm hoping for a small cameo this time actually, i'd rather her pour the energy into LG5

Gangie
Just now, BlTCH said:

her focus on new music was writing it and going to studios though :green: i'm hoping for a small cameo this time actually, i'd rather her pour the energy into LG5

I wish that 2 singles will come before AHS and the whole album during the 6th season ... there will be a lot of Gaga in the media <3 :v

If I like it, then that's what I get!

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I reckon that the album is about 80% done and she is just making adjustments and adding the final touches to make it the album of the century. I think we are a couple of weeks away form the lead single and the album will be out in August time that is my prediction. ;)

August? C'mon now

14idk5y.jpg

Iwontell

Yes. The album is probably not that far from being finished.
She'll be done by june, cuz that's when AHS will start shooting this year. She'll shoot AHS for a month or two (that's why she said she wouldn't comment on "what capacity" she'd be back for AHS, bc she probably won't be there for every episode) and be ready for a Q3 release, before AHS is aired in October. 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

monketsharona

She hesitated to do next AHS but she accepted to so she definitely have time...

She's working on LG5 since 2014 so yeah it's probably closer to the end than the start of the created process...

Archived