Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 to come out before AHS?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

what's this? What did I miss?

BM2ifNt.png

do they mean before she's starts filming (June) or when it airs (October)? where did she say this? so many questions.... 

I know I could have asked them perspnally, but I wanted to share this bc I haven't seen it anywhere lol

come thru queen of quick threads @ViviLittleM

KarmaPolice

She didn't actually SAID IT. What she said is that if she keep on doing acting stuff her fans will kill her, so we assumed that before doing AHS she'll drop the album

MaryJaneHolland

Ffs, of course she will finish the album by june... Just because she hasnt finished it doesnt mean that she hasnt done even 10% of the album.. Yall take very serious everything she says :koons:

Helxig
3 minutes ago, Maryjaneholland said:

Ffs, of course she will finish the album by june... Just because she hasnt finished it doesnt mean that she hasnt done even 10% of the album.. Yall take very serious everything she says :koons:

With monsters it's either 100% finished or 10% finished, surprise single dropping tomorrow, or not out until next year :laughga: no in between.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

:grr: ROARyals!

How does this qualify as a rumor? It's literally a comment from an ordinary member on a Gaga forum. :huh:

Serendipity

It better or monsters will gather around her house with pitchforks:neyde:

proxy.php?code=ed74f4886dabf4dc0346bbeda

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, helxig said:

With monsters it's either 100% finished or 10% finished, surprise single dropping tomorrow, or not out until next year :laughga: no in between.

Lmao :laughga: 

antpats2

She said that she wants to finish the album before acting again, which begins around June. Last time, she didn't want to work on her album much because she wanted to focus on portraying her character and her acting 

so im saying shes aiming to have it finished by around June with a July release 

Helxig
1 minute ago, antpats2 said:

She said that she wants to finish the album before acting again, which begins around June. Last time, she didn't want to work on her album much because she wanted to focus on portraying her character and her acting 

so im saying shes aiming to have it finished by around June with a July release 

Not to mention she's been working on her album between last season and this years season :P

She'll probably at least release the first single before AHS starts filming. Don't worry friends! It will all happen this year! AND we get her in another season of AHS :woot: how is this not good news to some people?! :yay:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Illuminati

I doubt she will release it before she's done filming for AHS, unless it's just a cameo. She said she wanted to dedicate all her time for AHS last season and I don't think she wants to butcher it this time by trying to act and promote album at the same time.

antpats2
1 minute ago, helxig said:

Not to mention she's been working on her album between last season and this years season :P

She'll probably at least release the first single before AHS starts filming. Don't worry friends! It will all happen this year! AND we get her in another season of AHS :woot: how is this not good news to some people?! :yay:

this!!! 

Shes been writing since at least August 2014 and recording since at least November 2014 and weve seen her in the studio recording, creating melodies at her pianos and keyboards and have been teased with various songs in silent videos. She worked on it all of last year and has been working on it every day this year and has even moved into the mixing and mastering stages many weeks ago! She says that shes got the theme of the album and everything sorted so im pretty sure its around the 85-90% completion mark, personally 

Gangie
2 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

I doubt she will release it before she's done filming for AHS, unless it's just a cameo. She said she wanted to dedicate all her time for AHS last season and I don't think she wants to butcher it this time by trying to act and promote album at the same time.

but she also said that at first she wanted to focus on AHS, then on new music... She didn't say she wanted to focus on AHS, then on AHS and then finally on AHS :green: 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

I reckon that the album is about 80% done and she is just making adjustments and adding the final touches to make it the album of the century. I think we are a couple of weeks away form the lead single and the album will be out in August time that is my prediction. ;)

Archived