Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MTV to announce 2016 MTV Movie Awards Nominees

Cssomeone

Featured Posts

Cssomeone

According to MTV's instagram the nominees for the 2016 MTV Movie Awards will be announced on their Instagram tomorrow at 8am EST.

I know the MTV Movie Awards isn't the best movie award out there, but they sometimes have nice performances and homages. What are your thoughts about the show? Are you excited? Do you think Gaga can get a nomination for "Til It Happens To You?"

homomo

This just got me thinking... imagine if Gaga wins a moonman for TIHTY :laughga: 

Nicogly

That award trophy is cringe worthy. :toofunny: But hey! praise is never badly recieved

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

FATCAT

I think MTV are trying not to fall into the pits of hell, but it's too late for them. I cannot wait to watch them slowly and slowly slip out of ratings.

Purr more, hiss less.

Shipper

I did not even know there is such a thing as an MTV movie awards. 

I live under a box.

:deadbanana:

Go Gaga I guess. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Cssomeone
3 minutes ago, Stellar said:

This just got me thinking... imagine if Gaga wins a moonman for TIHTY :laughga: 

That would be interesting actually :D

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I think MTV are trying not to fall into the pits of hell, but it's too late for them. I cannot wait to watch them slowly and slowly slip out of ratings.

Humm, I wonder what direction they'll take now: nominate Oscar-like movies and try to get some praise or go for the teen movies and try to get more audience.

Pierre

They should only do VMAs tbh. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

lxdygxga

There is a Best Music category, but it seems more likely to go to something commercial like See You Again.

There might not even be a music category because it's not a category they use every year. Plus, when their target audience is teens, I doubt they'd even consider a song from a documentary about campus rape. It doesn't fit their demographic at all. 

Peroxide
7 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I did not even know there is such a thing as an MTV movie awards. 

I live under a box.

:deadbanana:

Go Gaga I guess. 

I thought you were already a box :air:

Shipper
Just now, Eohl said:

I thought you were already a box :air:

I'm under it. 

3e79d8c25ad4c3886a194eab6b147f69.jpg

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Let's pretend we don't know Star Wars, Mockingjay and Deadpool are gonna have a ****load of nominations, sistren

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anderson123

I can't take these awards serious ever since the Twilight saga started to get the Movie/Actor/Actress of the year. Mad Max should win this though.

Paper Gangsta
35 minutes ago, Greg said:

There might not even be a music category because it's not a category they use every year. Plus, when their target audience is teens, I doubt they'd even consider a song from a documentary about campus rape. It doesn't fit their demographic at all. 

gaga fits though. if they go for teens they will nominate miley, gaga, wiz and sam and see you again will win

Archived