šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

1) ARTPOP had two top ten singles, a number one album that was top 10 of the year, and a top 10 tour. It was a successful pop era, it counts.Ā 

2) she released a jazz album with a legend, an album that won a Grammy and sold very well. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, but many stans, casual fans and the GP did!Ā 

3) emotional is fine, but many fans are demanding, entitled and have the emotional stability of five year olds. They don't appreciate what they have. They want "what they want" and Gaga isn't going to do what they want.Ā 

Gaga is a multi-talented artist, not a one trick pony, like many pop artist out there today. She is exploring and expanding her talent and her brand, and that will serve her far better in the future, than pumping out pop albums. It's her life and her career, after all.Ā 

I literally just said in bold that I loved the Jazz album:awkney:Ā Ā 

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juvelius

she is ruining her career once again, after the ARTPOP promotion mess, now she will let the oscars hype fade and release something in fall 2016. And i am 100% she didn t like the Redone songs and scrapped them and now waiting to work wirh mark ronson #mess

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Juvelius said:

she is ruining her career once again, after the ARTPOP promotion mess, now she will let the oscars hype fade and release something in fall 2016. And i am 100% she didn t like the Redone songs and scrapped them and now waiting to work wirh mark ronson #mess

The only ones ruining anything is people like you having meltdowns over nothing. :gaycat:

Shadowcrest

This fanbase is a mess about other peoples opinions. People are allowed to be indifferent, people are also allowed to be annoyed; what difference does it make to you?Ā 

I'm personally getting fed up with her, I didn't sign up to be a fan of someone who wants to spend more time on a sub-par "horror" anthology show than she does telling her fanbase about new music she may or may not have coming out within the next millenium.Ā 

This could've all been remedied if she would give people something, but instead she shades her fans because they areĀ digging for anything related to what they even are paying attention toĀ her for. It's a mess from all sides.Ā 

Juvelius
1 minute ago, amenvodka said:

The only ones ruining anything is people like you having meltdowns over nothing. :gaycat:

well i wasnt the one posting on twiiter Ā LG5 time Ā in summer 2015 Gaga was. She is creating the meltdowns. She announced ARTPOP in sep 2012 and released it in nov 2013.Ā 

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I literally just said in bold that I loved the Jazz album:awkney:Ā Ā 

But it doesn't "count" because it wasn't pop? It still gave us interviews, promo, performances, awards, and a much-praised tour...and is still paying off to this day. How many fanbases get an era that successful between eras? How many fanbases get two years of Granmy performances, two Oscar performances, an album, a tour, side projects on fashion and an acting era with a Golden Globe win...Between solo projects?!Ā 

Yes, many fans are being ridiculously over-demanding and entitled.Ā 

(By the way, the way you worded it looked like you were saying you loved TIHTY, even then, my point still stands)Ā 

Whispering
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

This fanbase is a mess about other peoples opinions. People are allowed to be indifferent, people are also allowed to be annoyed; what difference does it make to you?Ā 

I'm personally getting fed up with her, I didn't sign up to be a fan of someone who wants to spend more time on a sub-par "horror" anthology show than she does telling her fanbase about new music she may or may not have coming out within the next millenium.Ā 

This could've all been remedied if she would give people something, but instead she shades her fans because they areĀ digging for anything related to what they even are paying attention toĀ her for. It's a mess from all sides.Ā 

There is no sign up to be a fan. There is no contract. Just quit following her and follow someone else.

You make your own choices. This is all on you.Ā 

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Pop said:

BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT

we are here sitting and waiting since 2013 watching you wear your pretty dresses and singing your jazzy songs with granpa Bennet

It's been 3 years since you've been a pop star and after all the February press OF COURSE we are going to theorize and want some POP MUSIC ACTION

Ā 

Hey there, I understand this is your opinion but your post was reported multiple times for being flamebait, offensive to Gaga, and offensive to fans of Tony Bennett... Please if you can phrase your frustrations a little more nicely / respectfully next time? I get that some of us want the pop Gaga back ASAP but remember it was Gaga's choice to do all those things, we need to be mindful of that.

Thanks for understanding,

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Logan

Just have to remind myself that it will come eventually and that's she's happy going at her own pace. Hopefully I'm still alive by the time it's released!Ā 

ChicaSkas

Also.... get this:

have you guys ever thought one of the reasons she might not be divulging anything, is toĀ more thoroughly and completelyĀ surpriseĀ us and catching us off guard when it does come...?Ā :hor::sara:

:excited:

ffs the emotes on this flop cult site :deadbanana:

But STILL... chew on that thought for a minute. :)

Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Logan
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Also.... get this:

have you guys ever thought one of the reasons she might not be divulging anything, is toĀ more thoroughly and completelyĀ surpriseĀ us and catching us off guard when it does come...?Ā :hor::sara:

:excited:

ffs the emotes on this flop cult site :deadbanana:

But STILL... chew on that thought for a minute. :)

Ā 

Tik tick tick tick boom.Ā 

Brooke Candy

At the Golden Globes she said she's going to release an album THIS year.

But during the radio interview she couldn't answer if the album is coming in 2016 or 2017?! Like...WTF GAGA

Ughh..she can be SO frustrating!!!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

giskardsb

The sooner people realize that c2c, ahs, etc are not "side projects" but different expressions ofĀ Gagas artistic range, the sooner they will come to peace with the fact that it may take Gaga longer between pop albums. Learn to appreciate other stuff or take a break until she does what you want. Or Find someone doing pop 24/7 if you can't deal with Gagas versatility.Ā 

Its always the same group of "gaga is a pop star and needs to act like one" fans that complain the loudest. The same people that think calling her names and dragging her non pop work in derogative fashion constitutes "constructive" criticism and valid opinion.Ā 

venusfly
1 minute ago, Brooke Candy said:

At the Golden Globes she said she's going to release an album THIS year.

But during the radio interview she couldn't answer if the album is coming in 2016 or 2017?! Like...WTF GAGA

Ughh..she can be SO frustrating!!!

she's intentionally being a tease. its coming this year

Archived