💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

@MartijnMonster I emailed Catchop and they're happy to send out member specific versions :emma: 

That's great to hear... If KoreanMall doesn't respond before tomorrow I might end up buying from CatchopCD again, but I'm already expecting another package from them... I should've waited then :toofunny:
Not having to pay for shipping is such a good deal though, especially after that comparison you made using 'Why' as an example.

fashion monster
8 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Seems promising...
but it seems like the type of track that could either be lit or terrible :toofunny:

I really liked both NCT-U's songs. For some reason tho I was not that much excited about NCT 127, I was just like "well, let's wait and see what happens", but after this teaser I'm :excited2:

Taylor
3 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

That's great to hear... If KoreanMall doesn't respond before tomorrow I might end up buying from CatchopCD again, but I'm already expecting another package from them... I should've waited then :toofunny:
Not having to pay for shipping is such a good deal though, especially after that comparison you made using 'Why' as an example.

I finally ordered "Why" today... From Catchop :emma:
There isn't enough I'd like on KoreanMall to make up $49 anyways :emma:

They don't have the biggest selection yet - (I heard something about them being new?)

fashion monster

I didn't (and still don't) like the beginning of Why So Lonely, the first verse I mean, but then comes the chorus and I love the rest of the song, especially the bridge/rap part from "I don't wanna talk about it...":rockstar:

Martijn
32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I finally ordered "Why" today... From Catchop :emma:
There isn't enough I'd like on KoreanMall to make up $49 anyways :emma:

They don't have the biggest selection yet - (I heard something about them being new?)

I'd order all 4 versions of Why So Lonely. I normally would never order 4 versions of 1 album, but when you don't have to pay for shipping they're so much cheaper. Then I'd have to order one more album in order to reach the $49 mark. So I guess I'll wait then :( 

Spoiler

Inb4 they never reply :emma:

And yes, they're relatively new, that'd explain the ''small'' selection.

Just now, Taylor said:

Does anyone else get spam email in Korean? :laughga:

No? :laughga:

Just me? :laughga:

:emma: 

Lol

I don't :emma:

Do you get a lot of spam mail in Korean? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Taylor
1 minute ago, Viola said:

Lol

I don't :emma:

Do you get a lot of spam mail in Korean? 

I do :emma:

For months now :rip: 

Just now, Taylor said:

I do :emma:

For months now :rip: 

Oh wow :rip:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

fashion monster
3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

:giveup:

Were we expecting this today? Anyway, this man... :air:... I'm pretry sure he's one of K-Pop gods and goddesses.

Martijn

I recognize that choreo from BLACKPINK, it's by Parris Goebel (she also worked on the choreo's for CL's Hello Bi+ches, 4MINUTE's Crazy and BIGBANG's Bang Bang Bang). I hope this means she's been working with YG again! 

EDIT: It totally said her name at the end :toofunny:

Edited by MartijnMonster