Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

WAIT WAIT WAIT I didn't know she actually said the word "scream" in the song "Scream" :flop:

In the chorus she sings "I know it is there, so just scream it." I thought she was singing "I know it's your hands on the ceiling" or something, like people raising the roof

I only realized this cuz I was watching the lyric video. Half the lyrics aren't even in the video, someone commented "even the lyric video doesn't know what she's singing half the time" lmao.gif 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper WAIT I literally JUST got the meaning of Namie's song "It"

I could barely understand half of what she was singing cuz of her accent, but I knew she was saying things like "can we stop playing hide and seek" "I can't catch you, you can't catch me," etc. But in the chorus when she says "love's a game and I just wanna be it" I thought "it" was love. Now I realize she wants to be "it" in the game, like tag you're it.

I didn't realize she was singing "I tag you, you tag her" in the chorus, or I would have realized that much sooner. I thought she was singing "I attack you, you attack her" :flop:

nnnnnn megaflop.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Taylor

AOA's Jimin apologies regarding the history quiz controversy :emma:

"Hello, this is AOA's Jimin.
I took on the history quiz corner aired on OnStyle's 'Channel AOA' on May 3, and in that situation, I did not recognize Ahn Joong Geun's portrait. I even approached the subject lightly and showed an inappropriate attitude to many people.
As a celebrity in the public eye, I sincerely apologize for causing people to disapprove because of my playful mindset.
I apologize.
No excuse will cover my mistake.
Through this incident, I've learned that ignorance is the biggest mistake.
I give my sincerest apologies and will deeply reflect on my actions.
From now on, I'll do my best to have a knowledge of history I won't be embarrassed by not only as a celebrity, but as a Korean citizen.
Once again, I deeply apologize for my mistake. I'm sorry.
-posted by AOA's Jimin."

Edit: Seolhyun also posted a similar apology

Edited by Taylor

Taylor
3 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

2000th post

Yay... :emma: 

Have you been waiting and refreshing all day for this?

Spoiler

I bet you have :teehee:

YCHofficial
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yay... :emma: 

Have you been waiting and refreshing all day for this?

Hide contents

I bet you have :teehee:

i just saw it by accident :noparty:

PoshLife

KPop stars shouldn't bother apologizing for things. Knetizens never actually forgive anyone for anything, so what's the point. They just want something to be mad about towards anyone who isn't their fave.

Taylor

Jessica is reportedly not promotion on music shows with her solo debut (speculated due to SM having the power to disallow her like they did with JYJ)

PoshLife

New commercial for Utada's two new singles:

The complete lack of a transition between the songs though :lmao:

she kind of always has the worst promotions tbh

PoshLife

The Hoopers have released their fifth single. They debuted in March 2015 and they've already released 16 songs.

Also there's one more member now than there was when they debuted. I'm too lazy to figure out which one, though.