The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

RAMROD

BIGBANG is back, hunties! :excited:

ย 

ENU0NiZUcAE8HS7?format=jpg&name=medium

ย 

I initially got the weekend 2 tix for RATM reunion, FKA Twigs, Lana and Marina, but then, I will actually get BIGBANG reunion too overall. What kind of surprise! :giveup:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
  • Shook 2

PoshLife

I wasn't that into BIGBANG when they were last active, but I'm actually kind of stoked for their comeback. I've found myself listening to MADE and especially "Sober" a lot lately.

• YAAAS 1

mister max

Omg Bigbang really coming back huh, YG better make some money to fund a BLACKPINK comeback

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Irrelevant

They had three comebacks last year, japan debut & a world tour and now they're having another comeback and world tourย  just 3 months after the lastย oneย :rip:

๊ด‘์•ผ๋กœ ๊ฑธ์–ด๊ฐ€ ์•Œ์•„ ๋„ค home ground

Martijn

Spotify randomly recommended this to me and while I usually don't check out OSTs, I decided to give this one a chance since it's my ult Yubin. And it's surprisingly good! Definitely like it better than that other ballad she released a couple of months ago.

I love the contrast between her low voice in the verses and the falsetto in the chorus!

ย 

PoshLife

Speaking of which, what are everyone's favorite OSTs? I'd say these are my two favorites: Melody Day's "All About," an acoustic bop thatย solidified my stan status, and "Pink Lens," because how could I not like a CHI CHI song and because I was surprised to hear an OST this energetic. (I don't know a lot about OSTs but I feel like they're ballads a lot of the time?)

I'm at work with the sound off so apologies if the audio quality is poor :laughga:ย 

ย 

ย 

Irrelevant

RV performed Psycho without Wendy:(

ย 

• Love 1

Irrelevant

Chaeyoung sis... please giveย Twiceย some rest :air:

ย 

Irrelevant

Idk how reliable this is, but Cube is debuting ANOTHER girl group :rip:ย @Martijnย I guess the CLC album is never coming :spin:ย Happy for Chowon to finally debut though

Martijn
3 hours ago, Irrelevant said:
Idk how reliable this is, but Cube is debuting ANOTHER girl group :rip:ย @Martijnย I guess the CLC album is never coming :spin:ย Happy for Chowon to finally debut though

I'll choose not to believe thisย :messga:

PopReaper
19 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Speaking of which, what are everyone's favorite OSTs? I'd say these are my two favorites: Melody Day's "All About," an acoustic bop thatย solidified my stan status, and "Pink Lens," because how could I not like a CHI CHI song and because I was surprised to hear an OST this energetic. (I don't know a lot about OSTs but I feel like they're ballads a lot of the time?)

I'm at work with the sound off so apologies if the audio quality is poor :laughga:ย 

ย 

ย 

I rarely listen to OST's but this one is a cute oldschool k-pop moment

:sis:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • YAAAS 1

mister max
7 hours ago, Blue Lagoon said:

ย 

Finally some new on Treasure13 although not the one I wanted :flop: at least wz finally get a pic from them

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Martijn
50 minutes ago, mister max said:

Finally some new on Treasure13 although not the one I wanted :flop: at least wz finally get a pic from them

This pic just reminds me how many of the members I do not know and quite frankly do not care forย :laughga: