💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

EXO's comeback is so good! Aside from the title track, Gravity has to be my favourite on the album!

that video has 1.8 million views and 1 million likes :air: like, even if the views are lagging by a couple mill, that's still a LOT of likes

Martijn
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

that video has 1.8 million views and 1 million likes :air: like, even if the views are lagging by a couple mill, that's still a LOT of likes

might even be a record I think... it already had 1M likes when there weren't even 1.1M views yet

fashion monster
10 hours ago, Martijn said:

EXO's comeback is so good! Aside from the title track, Gravity has to be my favourite on the album!

Is the album good in your opinion? How is it compared to The War? I can't listen to it right now. I have high expectations because, listening to the previews, it seems like a mix of different genres, and that's what BoA did with Woman and I loved it.

As for Tempo, I like it, and I'm sure it will grow since it's not an immediate song, at least for me. For some reason it reminded me of Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe :wtfga:. The MV got me a little disappointed. SM gave NCT 127 and Lay amazing MVs, so I was expecting at least the same standard. I like it visually, I think it has some cool things like Kai, the piano thing, the scanning effect and lights in general but I wanted more than the same box set. Probably the bikes in the desert misled me. 

Extremely pissed it's a fake OT9 comeback tho.

Martijn
41 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Is the album good in your opinion? How is it compared to The War? I can't listen to it right now. I have high expectations because, listening to the previews, it seems like a mix of different genres, and that's what BoA did with Woman and I loved it.

As for Tempo, I like it, and I'm sure it will grow since it's not an immediate song, at least for me. For some reason it reminded me of Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe :wtfga:. The MV got me a little disappointed. SM gave NCT 127 and Lay amazing MVs, so I was expecting at least the same standard. I like it visually, I think it has some cool things like Kai, the piano thing, the scanning effect and lights in general but I wanted more than the same box set. Probably the bikes in the desert misled me. 

Extremely pissed it's a fake OT9 comeback tho.

The album is decent, but the title track is one of the best ones (whereas with the War I felt the title track was one of the worst). Gravity, Oasis, Damage and Sign I really like though.

I like the MV, but it's not one I'm going to rewatch over and over. I'm glad they at least put Lay in the MV (they should've given him lines as well) but it at least makes me hopeful about OT9's future.

It's really been a while since I've been completely blown away by a k-pop song, even my absolute faves in a way tend to "disappoint" me. I really hope one of the upcoming releases (Jennie, Key, RV) will.

-

Happy birthday @Taylor!

• Like 2

PoshLife

Am I still asleep or is this really the iTunes US top 10 right now

https://i.imgur.com/VkI14jj.png

(click cuz perish the thought embedding would work on this fakakta site)

edit: LOL it doesn't even embed as a link. thank god this website is free

Edited by PoshLife

mister max
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Am I still asleep or is this really the iTunes US top 10 right now

https://i.imgur.com/VkI14jj.png

(click cuz perish the thought embedding would work on this fakakta site)

edit: LOL it doesn't even embed as a link. thank god this website is free

Vk-I14jj-d.jpg

#shook

Who is Kris Wu even sksksk

Edited by mister max
Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PoshLife
32 minutes ago, mister max said:

Vk-I14jj-d.jpg

#shook

Hide contents

Who is Kris Wu even sksksk

how did you get it to embed? I tried the "insert other media" button, I tried pasting in the BBC code from imgur, I tried pasting in the link and hitting space/enter, etc.

Or is this some kind of Community Committee Privilege? :trollga: