đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

nnnn last night I dreamt Perfume and Gaga did this epic collab, but when I woke up I realized it was just Perfume doing "Spending All My Time" and Gaga  doing Eiffel 65's "I'm Blue" :toofunny: 

• LMAO 1

mister max
2 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

omg seulgi :giveup: my bias 

edit: Chungha too :air: omg this gonna be lit

Edited by mister max
Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fashion monster said:
Nothing stands out to me so far. :noparty:

I hate to say it but I kind of agree. I like the way the songs sound (despite most of them being on the slower side) but nothing stands out.
The title track has potential to be really good, when they said it would be latin trap I didn't think I would like it but it's nice

fashion monster
21 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I hate to say it but I kind of agree. I like the way the songs sound (despite most of them being on the slower side) but nothing stands out.
The title track has potential to be really good, when they said it would be latin trap I didn't think I would like it but it's nice

Maybe I'm just disappointed because I was expecting something hype. I wonder if they put that on the "irregular" side. But anyway, I better get over the idea of getting another hoe anthem. :icega: 

I'm happy for you tho. With more vocally driven songs it will be easier for your boy to get lines and shine!

Edited by fashion monster
  • YAAAS 1

3 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Maybe I'm just disappointed because I was expecting something hype. I wonder if they put that in "irregular" side. But anyway, I better get over the idea of getting another hoe anthem. :icega: 

I'm happy for you tho. With more vocally driven songs it will be easier for your boy to get lines and shine!

I  already pre-ordered both versions, so I hope we'll at least end up with some bops
I'm really excited to see how many lines he'll get in general, since 127 already has some members who barely get any.

fashion monster
3 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I  already pre-ordered both versions, so I hope we'll at least end up with some bops
I'm really excited to see how many lines he'll get in general, since 127 already has some members who barely get any.

I think they did a good job in line distribution for the latest Dreamies' album. Fingers crossed!