That's how I feel

tumblr_inline_ny1fge3AcQ1qbxejp_500.gif

You are REALLY into this song hahaha

Good HillaryWinkGayCat.gif

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

You are REALLY into this song hahaha

Good HillaryWinkGayCat.gif

It's def my fav Utada track so far (along with Sakura Drops, Traveling, Keep Tryin' and One Night Magic) :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

It's def my fav Utada track so far (along with Sakura Drops, Traveling, Keep Tryin' and One Night Magic) :giveup:

damn that's a good list. Yeah I think Michi is my favorite song from the new album

Definitely check out "Making Love" from Ultra Blue if you haven't already. Michi reminds me so much of that song. Like I just keep listening to those two songs back and forth haha. The double-A-side of my dreams

The lyrics of the chorus are even similar:

I’m glad I met you
Even if the road is long, hang in there
You’re making love in a new room now

If I hadn’t met you,
I wouldn’t need a close friend
I would have found the answer I’d kept on looking for

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

damn that's a good list. Yeah I think Michi is my favorite song from the new album

Definitely check out "Making Love" from Ultra Blue if you haven't already. Michi reminds me so much of that song. Like I just keep listening to those two songs back and forth haha. The double-A-side of my dreams

The lyrics of the chorus are even similar:

I’m glad I met you
Even if the road is long, hang in there
You’re making love in a new room now

If I hadn’t met you,
I wouldn’t need a close friend
I would have found the answer I’d kept on looking for

Making Love :legend: I also love Blue (and This Is Love, because it kinda sounds like Keep Tryin' :emma:)

Be My Last :giveup:

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Making Love :legend: I also love Blue (and This Is Love, because it kinda sounds like Keep Tryin' :emma:)

Be My Last :giveup:

Making Love and Blue are probably my two favorite songs from Ultra Blue. And they're album tracks :legend: 

For some reason I really don't like This Is Love. idk why, it just kinda bores me

Be My Last destroys me. Such a sad song. Have you seen the video? It's so good.

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Making Love and Blue are probably my two favorite songs from Ultra Blue. And they're album tracks :legend: 

For some reason I really don't like This Is Love. idk why, it just kinda bores me

Be My Last destroys me. Such a sad song. Have you seen the video? It's so good.

I didn't know there was a video :giveup: Lemme go watch it

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

I didn't know there was a video :giveup: Lemme go watch it

I just watched it again. omg. I forgot just HOW good it is

It's so unexpected from her. Usually her videos are so CGI and artsy, this one is still really well-done but very real.

I remember back before her videos were reuploaded with comments disabled, there was so much talk on YouTube about what the video meant. Every single scene was dissected, we were a bunch of Little Detectives :emma: 

PoshLife

yqitLJM.png

I love Paramore!

:toofunny:

that part kinda ruins it for me. like someone else singing her song is interesting, but the girl kinda overacts it 

PopReaper

Watching Keep Tryin's MV rn, the brief flight attendant look gave me Toxic teas tbh

PoshLife

When she gets run over :rip:

lol I mean her body flying all over the place is a little much, but 

I remember that was a topic of conversation as well :rip: people were discussing whether it was realistic, or intentionally silly-looking to make it less sad

So do you think he shot her :green: Or did he push her onto the subway tracks. He def killed her though

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

Watching Keep Tryin's MV rn, the brief flight attendant look gave me Toxic teas tbh

that video is one of my very favorites :giveup: 

omg this is taking me back so many places

I just remembered this video has a bunch of references to her older videos.

At 0:56 the kid holding hands with the mannequin through the window is a reference to the "Final Distance" video (100% the best music video of all time).

At 2:50 is costumes from Sakura Drops. 

At 3:10 is the plane from earlier in this same video :emma: 

At 3:53, hiding in plain sight are the weird marchers from the "Traveling" video

And at 4:04, on the left rooftops you can see her cat jumping around

PopReaper
9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

lol I mean her body flying all over the place is a little much, but 

I remember that was a topic of conversation as well :rip: people were discussing whether it was realistic, or intentionally silly-looking to make it less sad

So do you think he shot her :green: Or did he push her onto the subway tracks. He def killed her though

The only thing I got from it is that she's some sort of ghost of the other girl's dead friend tbh :emma:

And that she looks really cute with that hairstyle :giveup:

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

that video is one of my very favorites :giveup: 

omg this is taking me back so many places

I just remembered this video has a bunch of references to her older videos.

At 0:56 the kid holding hands with the mannequin through the window is a reference to the "Final Distance" video (100% the best music video of all time).

At 2:50 is costumes from Sakura Drops. 

At 3:10 is the plane from earlier in this same video :emma: 

At 3:53, hiding in plain sight are the weird marchers from the "Traveling" video

And at 4:04, on the left rooftops you can see her cat jumping around

It's a really cute video :legend: The mood is so different from Be My Last's :rip:

Is Exodus good? It's the only album of hers that's on Spotify so I wanted to know if it's worth listening

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

The only thing I got from it is that she's some sort of ghost of the other girl's dead friend tbh :emma:

And that she looks really cute with that hairstyle :giveup:

It's a really cute video :legend: The mood is so different from Be My Last's :rip:

Is Exodus good? It's the only album of hers that's on Spotify so I wanted to know if it's worth listening

Yeah it's so weird to think those two videos are from the same era. 

And that is a REALLY hard question to answer :rip: The story is that she wanted to make a really experimental album so she did it in America where the floppage wouldn't hurt her reputation back home. (Seriously.) There are some pretty good songs, but the production is just weird for a lot of them.

Check out "Exodus '04" which is probably the best/most normal song on the album (it and a few other songs were produced by Timbaland), and "Easy Breezy," which was the lead single. I think the production of Easy Breezy will show you what I mean about it being weird. "Devil Inside" actually went #1 on the Billboard dance club chart cuz it got some okay remixes.