💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Someone on OH asked which idol group had the best one-year peak. Here was my answer:

I'm gonna pick a wildcard and say Orange Caramel had a particularly fantastic 2014. I'm not saying they're top tier, but they had a really good year. Hear me out:

-Catallena was widely considered an exceptional video, it regularly charted high on the social charts and was in the Gaon Top 10. It was included on year-end "Best of 2014" lists which is notable given they aren't huge
-Their Baskin Robbins CF was song-length and really catchy
-Copycat turned heads with a clever concept and "spot the differences" music video
-Nana was on that Roommates show and was pretty much the star beside Park Bom crying all the time
-Raina had two extremely successful solo singles: "You End, And Me" and "Midsummer Nights Sweetness" (seriously the songs weren't that good but they charted like crazy!)

2014 solidified Orange Caramel as its own group, not just a subunit of After School. It made people realize that OC can continue even if After School doesn't.

• Like 1

YCHofficial
3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Rainbow Bridge World is debuting their 1st boyband + MAMAMOO's brother group 'VROMANCE' this month

tumblr_o9eus7UatQ1scaunmo1_540.jpg

-

...:emma:

52 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

If I'm not mistaken, one of them is the guy in MAMAMOO's You're the best MV. They have amazing voices actually, but I think they'll be doing mainly ballads. 

Rainbow Bridge World is also debuting MAMAMOO's 7-member sister group P.O.P

https://twitter.com/RBWPOP

Martijn

I usually don't like member covers, but Yubin's looks sooo good.
@Taylor Please let me know what KoreanMall answers, I might give it a try too :emma:

Taylor
1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

I usually don't like member covers, but Yubin's looks sooo good.
@Taylor Please let me know what KoreanMall answers, I might give it a try too :emma:

Will do. Was expecting a reply back this morning when I woke up (cause they said they'd reply within 24 hours) but nope :emma: 

4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Someone on OH asked which idol group had the best one-year peak. Here was my answer:

I'm gonna pick a wildcard and say Orange Caramel had a particularly fantastic 2014. I'm not saying they're top tier, but they had a really good year. Hear me out:

-Catallena was widely considered an exceptional video, it regularly charted high on the social charts and was in the Gaon Top 10. It was included on year-end "Best of 2014" lists which is notable given they aren't huge
-Their Baskin Robbins CF was song-length and really catchy
-Copycat turned heads with a clever concept and "spot the differences" music video
-Nana was on that Roommates show and was pretty much the star beside Park Bom crying all the time
-Raina had two extremely successful solo singles: "You End, And Me" and "Midsummer Nights Sweetness" (seriously the songs weren't that good but they charted like crazy!)

2014 solidified Orange Caramel as its own group, not just a subunit of After School. It made people realize that OC can continue even if After School doesn't.

Speaking of OC are they coming back anytime soon. I need a comeback from them.:giveup:

Just now, Taylor said:

Will do. Was expecting a reply back this morning when I woke up (cause they said they'd reply within 24 hours) but nope :emma: 

Most stores I've emailed say they'll respond back Within 24/48 hours but I end up not getting a response from them for like a week :toofunny:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
27 minutes ago, Viola said:

Speaking of OC are they coming back anytime soon. I need a comeback from them.:giveup:

I don't think so :noparty: At least, I haven't seen anything announced. There had been rumors of a comeback earlier this year, but nothing yet.

Taylor
34 minutes ago, Viola said:

Most stores I've emailed say they'll respond back Within 24/48 hours but I end up not getting a response from them for like a week :toofunny:

I'm so used to Catchop emailling my back within 12 hours... Even on weekdays :toofunny:

Or the guy I buy signed stuff from who usually gets back within the hour :rip: 

PoshLife

I TAKE A CHANCE
DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO
YOU NEVER KNOW
DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO

5Y2ZnCH.gif

Taylor
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I TAKE A CHANCE
DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO
YOU NEVER KNOW
DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO

5Y2ZnCH.gif

That's the Berry Good song right? 

I think it is but I can't remember :emma: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

That's the Berry Good song right? 

I think it is but I can't remember :emma: 

Yeah it is :emma: 

fashion monster

Guys, I passed my Spanish exam. I felt like it was endless, I talked for more than an hour. But at the end I got 30 cum laude (which is the highest mark you can get). :deadbanana: