💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga Named Top Toot of the Week by Fashion Photo Ruview

ctherainbow

Featured Posts

ctherainbow

Celebrity drag queens Raja and Raven, respected drag icons and RuPaul's Drag Race winner and runner-up, respectively, voted Gaga's Oscar red carpet look the best of the Oscars on their popular YouTube series, Fashion Photo RuView.  To my knowledge, this is the first time she's been selected as their Top Toot of the Week, and they both praised her look, specifically mentioning that they love the more toned-down look she's been going for at recent appearances, and praising Brandon's design, as well as praising her wig.

Gaga's look is reviewed at 8:37, and named Top Toot of the Week at 10:41.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

ctherainbow
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

"Achievement" tho

Sis, when DRAG QUEENS praise your look, your wig, and your clothes, you know you're doing something right.

Plus, it may not be a huge achievement, but Raja and Raven are well-respected in the US LGBT community, get nearly a quarter of a million views on episodes in this series, and we have News threads when any other celeb praises her, soooooo... I figured it was worth a thread.

Also, how've ya been?   :hug:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Ronlop
1 minute ago, ctherainbow said:

Sis, when DRAG QUEENS praise your look, your wig, and your clothes, you know you're doing something right.

Plus, it may not be a huge achievement, but Raja and Raven are well-respected in the US LGBT community, get nearly a quarter of a million views on episodes in this series, and we have News threads when any other celeb praises her, soooooo... I figured it was worth a thread.

Also, how've ya been?   :hug:

NN don't worry. I didn't mean to shade you or tell you to not post it in News & Events. 

I'm good! You're very missed in CAL :giveup::giveup: How are you? Is everything okay with you?

RAMROD

This dress/pants thing win a lots of praise indeed, clevver are also praising it on YT

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Killa

omg she's the queen of the gays again!!  and the trans, cis, everyone is on the boat now!! This boat is so big, it's ha Noah's Ark.

Let's see how much time Brandon Maxwell stays with her. I don't love the look that much, but okay. Can't believe we'll witness Gaga setting trends again..

venusian
31 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

The **** is Raven's contour :rip:

almost every deag queen contours like that wyd

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Juanjo

I love this, so much! Raven and Raja are life! Raven's lacefronts are immaculate; can Gaga bring her into haus? :giveup: OMG, the "Yaaaaassss" reference. :deadbanana:

Drag Queens praising her for being toned down?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BoomKack

TREND ALERT!!!!

sh*tty hair

boring fking hair

Spoiler

except gaga's obv

Archived