💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How good is E•MO•TION?

Noah

Featured Posts

It's been 8 months since 'The Best Pop Album of 2015' was released.

Now that we all had time to hear it, live for it and die for it. 

How good is E•MO•TION? 

I'd give the Album a solid 8/10. 

What about you?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

8/10

I still use all of it apart from Black Heart & Boy Problems. Definitely my fave album of 2015 :flutter: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

iAdrian97

9/10 I don't skip a single track. When I first heard I really like you I loved it and then when all that came out I knew I needed the Album.  It's such a refreshing pop album and is so underrated. 

8,5/10 if only she had Taylor Swift promo, we would have had quality music on the radio by now. Run Away With Me shits on every ****ing song released from 2015-to now.

A ****ing mess that her manager only focuses on Justin Bieber

1348448604468.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Jenniferella

If it has had a better marketting plan and all, it could have won a AOTY Grammy imo

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Dominic

3/10

It sounds too young for my liking.  A little too bubble gum. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

9/10.

It's one of the few albums I play from start to finish never skipping a song. "Run Away With Me" is one of the best songs released in 2015 and "Making The Most Of The Night" is my personal favorite.

Iwontell

Never listened to it, but I know a number of people who won't shut up about it...which means it's either really good, or it's just ok but ppl overestimate it bc they developed a sense of ownership since it wasn't as popular as 1989, for example...it could also be that ppl are letting their opinions be determined by the good metascore the album got, but I'd rather think ppl are not THAT gullible...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PaperIz

It's one of the best pop albums of all time. Truly spectacular. 9/10 if only because it's a little lengthy but I got the deluxe so you know what? 10/10. Perfect album lol

It such a great album. I love your type, warm blood , gimme love, run away with me, and all of the song.. I think this album deserve more popularly .

Roro

RAMROD

My favourite part is when it stopped. Finished. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived