đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars 2016

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

Decodekid

gaga is so nice and peaceful like she just lost and she was blowing kisses on him and smiling and all

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman
4 minutes ago, Pizza said:

He bought the oscar. This is total bullshit. Gaga just did the most important performance of the night from an important song and this is the treatment it gets. Him out of all people too. 

tumblr_mxmnv6qnR41sr9vpro1_400.gif

I'm not that mad though. I'm happy we got an amazing performance that will be talked about for days.

Yeah. At least she was nominated. How many pop girls can even say that much?

It's science, bitch

InsideOutright

The only reason Sam won is because commercial-wise, he was more relevant than Gaga in 2015 overall... >_>

Lion Heart
5 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

I mean it's a win for the gays 

OH PLEASE! :wtf: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Emigrante

Jesus. No. I'm so sad right now. Poor Gaga, poor Diane. Diane is seriously the Leonardo DiCaprio of the music business. :( At least it's not The Weeknd who won, but anyway I just can't believe that they awarded one of the weakest song from the Bond, over the song which brings awareness about sexual assault to the world. Ehhh

But Gaga is still a winner anyway. The great performance, and still she was nominated which is a huge honor. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Pizza said:

Sam Smith: We're still friends right?

Lady Gaga and DIANE WARREN:     vfjDknJ.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just won tonight as far as I'm concerned, thank you.

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

If she doesn't win none of this makes sense. The whole narrative has been set up so that Gaga's win is perfect. Last and most emotional/noteworthy performance, Vice President intro & speech etc, music awards coming right after her performance... If they randomly gave it to The Weeknd there would be zero interest.

I'm so stressed :deadbanana:

HOW DIDN'T SHE WIN

MADNESS

Let it go, just let it go, the thrill is gone. Take a deep breath and move on, let it slip LG5 is on the way.

ps Im logging off till next week, bye.

Spoiler

I feel bad for Diane more than gaga

Lion Heart

Oscar voters are probably rapists themselves 

RACIST AND RAPIST 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Gaga probably is totally ok with this. She's been through this time and time again. the real victim here is Diane. She really deserved this one. That poor woman.

I swear I saw her in the audience with her head on Taylor's shoulder :ohno: either her or someone with an identical hair style.

Poor Diane, though...it's like she's cursed. The Katy Perry of the Oscars :ohno:

đź’š

andy232000

what happened to her collaboration on the Paul McCartney song for the other movie? still on the book right...RIGHT?

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived