💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

DJ played Applause for me

Applause

Featured Posts

Throwback to the amazing song, Applause. :applause:

I attended a university dance last night (which was a full room, 100+) and texted the DJ to play Applause or Telephone and he played Applause 2 songs after I texted it.

Promoting Gaga any chance I get. :hor:

OH! And, yes, I taught my friends the Applause choreography.

Xalser

I remember something in Applause days :laughga:

I was in "party?" and my friends were trying to make me dance with them and I said "Only if I hear Applause on that dance floor bitch"

The never played Applause and I was bored :derpga:

I love your promo 

The night sky tells all

2 minutes ago, Savemysoul said:

I remember something in Applause days :laughga:

I was in "party?" and my friends were trying to make me dance with them and I said "Only if I hear Applause on that dance floor bitch"

The never played Applause and I was bored :derpga:

I love your promo 

I was sure the DJ was going to ignore my text. :giveup: But, nope! My friends were like "James, it's your song!" before I realized he actually listened. I was so happy.

Xalser

SISTERV

I'm such a stan.

We have a country bar here in Dayton, Ohio called the Little York and it has about 500 people every weekend. 

I asked the DJ to play Applause one time and did the whole choreography about a year ago. 

Now everyone there (it's mostly 45 yr old rednecks) calls me the Lady Gaga guy when I go there and asks me to do the "clapping" song. :toofunny:

I can't go anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I'm such a stan.

We have a country bar here in Dayton, Ohio called the Little York and it has about 500 people every weekend. 

I asked the DJ to play Applause one time and did the whole choreography about a year ago. 

Now everyone there (it's mostly 45 yr old rednecks) calls me the Lady Gaga guy when I go there and asks me to do the "clapping" song. :toofunny:

I can't go anywhere. 

LOL. The "clapping" song, tho. :air:

Xalser

Prismatic
3 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

asks me to do the "clapping" song. :toofunny:

:air: Someone throw me an oxygen tank, lol. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I remember after Born This Way came out, I left church early, so I was in the car, and I had a lot of free time,

Soooo, I called in the radio station to play BTW, and they did!

And I was just jamming to a homosexual anthem outside of a Catholic Church :derpga:

16 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

I remember after Born This Way came out, I left church early, so I was in the car, and I had a lot of free time,

Soooo, I called in the radio station to play BTW, and they did!

And I was just jamming to a homosexual anthem outside of a Catholic Church :derpga:

Oooo. :derpga:

Xalser

Archived