Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?

Prismatic

Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Coldplay was amazing. I watched thinking I was going to hate it, but it was so great. Every part was fantastic. It was fun without being cheesy and everyone on that stage was extremely talented and damn sexy. If I could spend the rest of my life licking every inch of Chris Martin I would be in heaven.  It reminded me of Areosmith, Britney , N'sync performance. The one where after Britney hit the stage the camera forgot Areosmith was the main performer. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
Just now, andy232000 said:

so? just because its new it doesnt mean its impressive or inspiring. i mean it was cool but it wasn´t THAT cool,specially since she wasnt walking on the center and my OCD spiked up :laughga:

You just said it was uninspiring. It could be impressive in future time. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Mister Gaga
12 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I honestly thought Madonna's was so boring :green: I watched it a couple days ago and I was pretty dsiappointed. The ending was the only good part

her entrance was AMAZING. Egyptian queen. And that remix/dance part with LMFAO (Music/Party Rock Anthem) was heaven. But it's okay, i respect your opinion :green:

What I loved about Coldplay was how much genuine fun the band was having, and how that came across. Also, the simplicity of it was a breath of fresh air. It was nice to see them up there with a youth orchestra in broad daylight, rather than an FX ridden stage show as usual.

Despised Beyonce and Bruno though...why cut from a huge list of potential songs Coldplay could have sung >:(

AlexanderLevi2
48 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Honestly? Katy's :green: but none of them were amazing. I mean, since Madonna's show, they're all a mess. She raised the bar really high

I'd say beyonces was on level with Madonnas. ??

Currently listening to Joanne

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

her entrance was AMAZING. Egyptian queen. And that remix/dance part with LMFAO (Music/Party Rock Anthem) was heaven. But it's okay, i respect your opinion :green:

I could live without PRA. But the rope jumping thing the dancers were doing were freaking cool :giveup: 

Mister Gaga
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I'd say beyonces was on level with Madonnas. ??

She's not even close :green:

tumblr_m5yw9448RZ1qj3jpu.gif

joke. She was really good. But, still, i prefer M

AlexanderLevi2

Katy's started off really well but fumbled after Dark Horse. I always re watch it hoping I can keep going but then just turn it off.

I haven't seen this year's halftime show...

but I guess I just want to see beyonce's part anyway.

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

She's not even close :green:

tumblr_m5yw9448RZ1qj3jpu.gif

joke. She was really good. But, still, i prefer M

I just don't care for Madonna's music. But she did well! I guess for me it was just a matter of the taste in music.

andy232000
11 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

You just said it was uninspiring. It could be impressive in future time. 

it is uninspiring, specially for us who have seen riding mechanical animals before

Prismatic
8 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

it is uninspiring, specially for us who have seen riding mechanical animals before

Then isn't every show somewhat uninspiring because we've seem it in real life. 

andy232000
Just now, Prismatic said:

Then isn't every show somewhat uninspiring because we've seem it in real life. 

mostly. not every one, but its very hard to actually find something completely unique these days

gagaisitalian
31 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

en·ter·tain·ing

ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/

adjective

providing amusement or enjoyment

synonyms: delightful, enjoyable, diverting, amusing, pleasing, agreeable, appealing,

Perfect! Coldplay's show was delightful, enjoyable, diverting, amusing, pleasing, agreeable, and appealing to me!

Thanks for the clarification :)

Brian Ryan

Katy Perry collectively. I only watched the Coldplay show for Beyonce'. Coldplay did well play though. They just bore me.

Arizonadream777
2 hours ago, Prismatic said:

Which headliner's show did you enjoy the most? 

I am not even being bias, but Katheryn's show was amazing. Great productions, probs, voice and most of all, it was entertaining, it was like a mini concert from the Prismatic World Tour. 

I am excluding Bey/Bruno/Missy basically any special guest because I'm talking about the main performer and to make it fair. 

Coldplay was better for the simple fact that they actually have talent.

Archived