Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé - The Formation World Tour (European leg)

Spock

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Not even sorry for double posting, but they finally fixed the stage problem for the pit! 

Now they included a stair so Beysus could bless the little worker bees and they moved the fog machine away. I am so bless with these improvements. One more month fatties :giveup: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

Ugh, I absolutely hate it when setlists continue changing for every show. Make up your mind already sis :wtf: 

who will love me when the night is over

So is the whole floor a seated area? I don't get those shows, the whole point of the floor is to be standing and dancing, isn't it?

Looks like a great show nonetheless, too bad she's only doing one show in France!

DeleteMyAccount

Hey, can someone help me with something. I'm planning a spontaneous trip to see B in Minneapolis on Monday. I'm probably taking a Greyhound there are back. There's a bus that leaves Minn at 12:55 in the morning. Would she be done way before then? When does she even start? Thanks if you can help!

Duella Dvil
21 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Hey, can someone help me with something. I'm planning a spontaneous trip to see B in Minneapolis on Monday. I'm probably taking a Greyhound there are back. There's a bus that leaves Minn at 12:55 in the morning. Would she be done way before then? When does she even start? Thanks if you can help!

Your ticket info should tell you that:huh: Have you bought tickets??

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil
On 5/9/2016 at 4:48 AM, Spock said:

Ugh, I absolutely hate it when setlists continue changing for every show. Make up your mind already sis :wtf: 

Or she just has a different show every night so everyone gets a different experience because she has 6 albums?

She has a Basic framework for the show, but interesting changes for each date. It's bloody brilliant and something that hasn't been really done in pop. It's more of a Rock thing

JGD
On May 9, 2016 at 4:48 AM, Spock said:

I hated it at first, but I think it adds variety :laughga:

She performed a minute of Love On Top and Prince's The Beautiful Ones for the San Diego show, so it's a nice refresh from her standard set list.  Keeps you guessing what she'll perform for each show :nick: 

Spoiler

I recorded and uploaded some songs :ph34r:

DeleteMyAccount
5 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Your ticket info should tell you that:huh: Have you bought tickets??

Not yet. I still have to confirm with my friend. The ticket page says the show starts at 7:30, but I assume that doesn't count the open act (whoever that'll be). So again my question is asking if she'll actually start at like 8:30-9 and when will she finish. 

Duella Dvil
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Not yet. I still have to confirm with my friend. The ticket page says the show starts at 7:30, but I assume that doesn't count the open act (whoever that'll be). So again my question is asking if she'll actually start at like 8:30-9 and when will she finish. 

That counts the opener, DJ Khaled, are the tickets still available cause this show sold like 25s tour. You might be plannin for nothing henny

JGD
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

If I recall correctly, DJ Khaled opened from like 7:30 to 8:00?  Then Bey started her show shortly after 9:00, and finished around 11:15.  Then again, it depends if she adds and/or removes songs.

Duella Dvil
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

If something goes wrong, have a back up plan. Be able to afford a room, if necessary. If she ends up starting late because the stage has technical issues and you don't leave before the last bus... get what i mean

DeleteMyAccount
10 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

If something goes wrong, have a back up plan. Be able to afford a room, if necessary. If she ends up starting late because the stage has technical issues and you don't leave before the last bus... get what i mean

There's still club seats (nosebleeds) for fairly cheap. haha. There's a ton for resale. Thanks for the advice. I think I'll make the 12:55 bus, but I definitely have enough for a last minute room.

15 minutes ago, JGD said:

If I recall correctly, DJ Khaled opened from like 7:30 to 8:00?  Then Bey started her show shortly after 9:00, and finished around 11:15.  Then again, it depends if she adds and/or removes songs.

That's definitely enough time for me to get my bus, thanks!

JGD
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

There's still club seats (nosebleeds) for fairly cheap. haha. There's a ton for resale. Thanks for the advice. I think I'll make the 12:55 bus, but I definitely have enough for a last minute room.

That's definitely enough time for me to get my bus, thanks!

Yep!  It'll probably take around 20-40 minutes to leave the venue though (well, that's the time it took for my group to board the trolley, which had a stop right by the stadium), so keep that in mind.  Though you have plenty of time anyways lol.

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

Yep!  It'll probably take around 20-40 minutes to leave the venue though (well, that's the time it took for my group to board the trolley, which had a stop right by the stadium), so keep that in mind.  Though you have plenty of time anyways lol.

Yea, I tend to have pretty good luck getting places when in big cities. haha. But I'll see. My friend loves driving, so a bus might not even be a factor in the end.

On a different topic.. Are you going to see her?

Archived