Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Now he's a twitter insider, tooĀ :shocked:

Ā 

i'm sure gaga asked him to help herĀ spreading that ****

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the leaking would actually "damage" her image at all. She might have a few silly articles wrote about it but apart from that, it'll blow over quickly enough.

Personally, I'd be happy to see it but I can't say it's on my most wanted unreleased from Gaga.

Mobster
Just now, kvnrp said:

I think he just wants be a part of the hype trainĀ :neyde:

Part of the hype train? That doesn't sound like Maikeeb... At allĀ :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

She should've just shot new scenesĀ and copied/pasted the Terry shots with a new video W/ Christina Aguilera Ā to get rid of the whole R kelly scenario .... but it was too late... :(Ā 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

AmenTheNight
4 minutes ago, OliG said:

I understand your point. But at the same time, are you expecting Gaga too be classy like she was in the C2C era during LG5? I mean, Gaga is known for being a bit controversialĀ 

Not at all, but trust me, the DWUW is career-destroying potential. You don't want to see your artist lashed by every single media and association for a music video glamorizing rape, especially after TIHTY. There's a reason she never speaks about it, she must be ashamed as **** by this video and regret it. I mean, the whole thing was obviously ready to be published. If a label is ready to lose every single cent they put in a Lady Gaga 2nd single video to shelve it, the reason is important enough. I'm a marketing student, you can trust me on that.

Teal Ambition

Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I think he just wants be a part of the hype trainĀ :neyde:

He just want to be relevant in the fanbase like he was in 2013. But he's forgotten now.

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Ā 

That pic has been posted in this thread before, he couldve just taken it from here

:koons:

We already saw all those pics Maikeeb posted :air:Ā  If hes helping boris, leak something or get of twitter girl. Its not 2013...:wtf:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• Bear locked this topic

Archived