new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFamousLM

This is a mess. She's doing the same thing as Miley Cyrus with that terrible album she released last year. ANTI is better than that but still not a good album. Worst marketing strategy ever. 

christinahoney

Never Ending has the same melody when Dido sings "and I can see it all" from Thank You. If you're a Dido fan I think you will easily notice, but otherwise you probably won't. :)

christinahoney

Love On The Brain also sounds a LOT like a certain Elvis song but I can't recall which one specifically.

Wait wtf, there's a deluxe version with three more tracks:

Good Night Gotham, Sex With Me and Pose

Where are they? :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

NE Thing

Where can I get this album without a Tidal subscription? Can I get a link please, as I don't fancy scrolling through 49 pages to find it. :sara:

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

1 minute ago, Green Unicorn said:

Where can I get this album without a Tidal subscription? Can I get a link please, as I don't fancy scrolling through 49 pages to find it. :sara:

It's on the first page Gift to my navy!!! #ANTI Download with code: ANTI http://smarturl.it/RihANTI @samsungmobileus

I like dancin', and ponies....

Most of this album is just random moaning over a slow trap beat

WTF Rih :toofunny:

Literally all you had to do was serve another Rude Boy or Only Girl but you had to go and f*ck everything up :toofunny:

NE Thing

Does she seriously say 'let me cover your sh*t in glitter'?

In other news, I love Consideration so so so much!!!

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Darcklighter22

Is there a download link anywhere for the bonus tracks off tidal?...those are getting released on a deluxe version tomorrow but i'm seeing them going around now :saladga:

3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Is there a download link anywhere for the bonus tracks off tidal?...those are getting released on a deluxe version tomorrow but i'm seeing them going around now :saladga:

Sex with me sounds promising :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

retroglamx
19 minutes ago, Green Unicorn said:

Just go to the link on Rih's tweet and submit a fake email. I added an underscore to my email and it went through. That way you can get the free download without signing up. :)

-

And I have to say this is my favorite Rihanna album although I've never been a huge fan of hers. All this experimental rnb sounds like gold to my ears.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived