new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Is that the tidal free trial or is there a link to download the album where you just put in your email?

you just put your email and download it  

no trial needed 

RAMROD
Just now, christinahoney said:

Is no one going to mention that "kiss it better" takes a lyric from Madonna's Holy Water? lol

It's like every song can have "i love you" in it, don't pull a Taylor Swift for it. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

christinahoney
Just now, RAMROD said:

It's like every song can have "i love you" in it, don't pull a Taylor Swift for it. :yes:

Oh right, because so many songs from the mainstream pop girls repeatedly say "kiss it better kiss it better" lol

bayonse

tbh the album is not that bad (if u listen it with earpods it sounds very good,especially the slower songs)

it may grow ever more on me but for now - 7/10

no more parties in LA

6 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Is no one going to mention that "kiss it better" takes a lyric from Madonna's Holy Water? lol

Maybe because the same person wrote the song.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

christinahoney
Just now, Higher said:

Maybe because the same person wrote the song.

Cool, well-spotted! Now I'm even more surprised no one has mentioned Holy Water as far as I can see.

Just now, christinahoney said:

Cool, well-spotted! Now I'm even more surprised no one has mentioned Holy Water as far as I can see.

Everyone mentioned it a year ago. Kiss it Better is old.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

SweetEscape

So did they offer the album on Tidal for free and then they took it down? Is that right? I'm confused :flop: 

8 hours ago, Sexxx said:

:( wanted the Only If For A Night sample

8 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

Can we pls go cry and listen to some Lana together? :'( It rly sucks that we won't get this track in full...

I'm so happy that we got it

Goodnight Gotham :giveup:

christinahoney

Just finished listening. The only songs I like are Consideration, Same Ol' Mistakes and Never Ending lol

Can someone explain to me why THIS took so long to make? x___x Where are the hits she was reportedly searching for?

Archived