Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2

Does anyone have an Apple Music stream link?! I want to buy it but I'm poor at the moment and just want to stream till pay day haha

Currently listening to Joanne

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2
8 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

goodnight gotham works as an intro, no idea why its tagged onto the bonus tracks, especially since its a measly 2 min long.

100% agree. Or it could have been used as a song outro. Like the last song is all dramatic and it crescendos to Goodnight Gotham. And the album just ends.

But it's a bonus track :toofunny:

Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

100% agree. Or it could have been used as a song outro. Like the last song is all dramatic and it crescendos to Goodnight Gotham. And the album just ends.

But it's a bonus track :toofunny:

Close to You is the perfect ending to the album. It should be the finally single.

K7K22Hq.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, Higher said:

Close to You is the perfect ending to the album. It should be the finally single.

K7K22Hq.gif

This album was so much more than I expected. I expected it to appeal to a party scene (which I would have been fine with) but it blew my mind. Great way to hold over till LG5

Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

This album was so much more than I expected. I expected it to appeal to a party scene (which I would have been fine with) but it blew my mind. Great way to hold over till LG5

I thought it was too, especially after Work being the new lead single. :air: I'm loving her new direction. I can't wait to hear some of the songs live. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, Higher said:

I thought it was too, especially after Work being the new lead single. :air: I'm loving her new direction. I can't wait to hear some of the songs live. :giveup: 

You are going? I'm jealous! The closest leg of the tour is 12 hours away from me and I would have saved but I have to save up for Gaga ?

4 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

You are going? I'm jealous! The closest leg of the tour is 12 hours away from me and I would have saved but I have to save up for Gaga ?

I'm seeing her in four weeks. :giveup::giveup: I really want to see Gaga too. :flutter: 

FFXSoul91

My personal track list:

1. Consideration
2. James Joint
3. Kiss It Better
4. Work
5. Pose
6. Bitch Better Have My Money
7. Desperado
8. Woo
9. Needed Me
10. Sex with Me
11. Yeah, I Said It
12. Same Ol' Mistakes
13. Never Ending
14. Love on the Brain
15. Goodnight Gotham
16. American Oxygen
17. FourFiveSeconds
18. Higher
19. Close to You

I actually love this album.

Seems Rihanna is actually experimenting musically instead of producing hit after hit.

i'm pleasantly surprised, Kiss It Better, Love on the Brain & Close to You are stand outs. 

Fiona Apple
7 hours ago, Pablo said:

How can artists survive giving their work away for free? 

So many good jams! Most of her past albums are full of fillers.

She is a millionaire :emma:

10 hours ago, Spock said:

@Benji could you pm your version too please :gaycat:

I'll be on the laptop in an hour or so, I'll do it as soon as I'm on :gaycat:

52 minutes ago, Bitter said:

is the album still available for free on tidal?

Not anymore no, you can still stream it on there though 

Judas Oyster

Still waiting for it to come on Spotify, it's Friday 12:21 already here >.< And 06:21 in New York... Does it mean it still can come out today? Or not x.X

Archived