Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Lady Gaga Fan Art! (LG1 - LG5)

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

xc3d40.jpg

GGD! Recently I decided to share my Lady Gaga artworks with you and received an onslaught of positive comments. Unfortunately, as time passed and I had a moment to process it all, I began to have a MAJOR regret: sharing my REAL name. Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I think you all are psychos or something, it's just that I don't know you all personally, and therefore I had my thread deleted. 

Either way, these artworks were made by me and are each of Lady Gaga's albums from 1-5.  I have decided to re-upload them and share them with you with my username tag. Also I find with album art that statements come across BETTER when there is no title. I have taken out all of the logos, re-positioned some things, and changed some colors. I took all of your feedback's into consideration.  Enjoy!

The Fame: 

The concept behind this is inspired by the duality of FAME. It is supposed to represent how The Fame has changed her external appearance as well as internal. There is also a sense of simplistic Vanity about it, and I think the null of the background shifts focus on the fact that Gaga is the star and nothing around her even matters. 

wbew6w.jpg

The Fame Monster: 

Most can agree that this album/EP is the peak of Gaga's legacy. It is an embodiment of darkness, mystery, and sex appeal. With the album cover I wanted to incorporate that air of ancient mythology, and have Gaga being haunted by this force of evil, lumped together like stone. This force represents the fame monster, who has manifested from the darkness of fame. 

2nukjg1.jpg

Born This Way: 

Mostly inspired by the theme of its music video, my Born This Way album cover shows her (as the Eternal Mother) as a fetal like state inside an embryo. Once she is birthed she will be the mother a new race which comes to the planet earth to spread love, kindness, and equality. Also this one is an OPTIC ILLUSION. Look at a smaller version of it or from far away and the embryo appears to be moving. 

2ugib00.jpg

ARTPOP: 

Like it predecessor this is also an illusion. From afar the background moves in waves, which mirrors the psychedelic influences of the album. ARTPOP is very loud, explosive and vibrant. I think this piece does a good job at balance ART and POP without appearing to be too "out there" or "down your throat". 

1231p8n.jpg

The Art of Darkness/Explicit Beauty (LG5): 

The concept behind Lady Gaga's upcoming album is still a mystery but we do know that she is going back to her roots and getting in touch with her dark side. In this cover, I show a more masculine, dominatrix type of Gaga, which resembles something a bit more raunchy and EXPLICIT. On the other hand, the brick wall could be seen as the art of darkness, and the fact that she is ahead of it means she has mastered it. 

sookt2.jpg

3 minutes ago, destinyofself said:

I like it! The only thing, her body looks like a mans in the last pic, the LG5 one.

Cause it's not her body

6 minutes ago, Clip said:

That's only the legs

Don't get what you mean, the whole body is the property of Daphne Guinness, it's only the face that has been stolen

4 minutes ago, Chump said:

Don't get what you mean, the whole body is the property of Daphne Guinness, it's only the face that has been stolen

Oops I thought that was Gaga's body with other person's legs because there's a similar photo of Gaga in that position

6 minutes ago, Clip said:

Oops I thought that was Gaga's body with other person's legs because there's a similar photo of Gaga in that position

MxgyZqPo8-8.jpgHere it is (censored). This photo actually has a great meaning for Gaga and Daphne's relationship

Dark Anatomy
7 minutes ago, Chump said:

MxgyZqPo8-8.jpgHere it is (censored). This photo actually has a great meaning for Gaga and Daphne's relationship

Yup. All I did was color the skin and hair, crop out the body, evened out the censoring, and took Gaga's face from the similar shoot and put it on the neck. 

Archived