Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Iggy's producer wants Belinda and Iggy collaboration to happen!

belinda

Featured Posts

F4syGvK.jpg

It seems that DROYD the producer behind Iggy Azalea's latest song 'AZILLION' wants to make a song with Latin Pop singer Belinda and with Iggy Azalea. It all started when a fan tweeted him that he should do a song with Belinda and everything ran its course. He now wants Belinda to contact him and make the song, hopefully they do the song and gets into Iggy's album or Belinda's album that both are set to be released this year but with no confirmation date.

GloZell Green

Why? I don't really listen to Belinda but I've heard some of her songs, she's cool(er). They're trying to make Fancy 2.0 happen for the success which ISNT going to happen.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Kermit

New phone who dat

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

3 minutes ago, stef said:

Who tf???

Belinda is a pop singer from Mexico, she has sold 17M records WW and was called 'The Latin Pop Princess' by Billboard :gaycat:

3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Why? I don't really listen to Belinda but I've heard some of her songs, they're trying to make Fancy 2.0 happen for the success which ISNT going to happen.

Tbh I don't think they want Fancy 2.0 to happen again since it didn't with Beg For It and Pretty Girls but I think it would be great of they do something like Heavy Crown or even Black Widow!

Dominic
2 minutes ago, belinda said:

Belinda is a pop singer from Mexico, she has sold 17M records WW and was called 'The Latin Pop Princess' by Billboard :gaycat:

Are you Belinda? :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dangerous Man

The collab of the century is coming. :applause:

Spoiler

Though, i don't really know this Belinda gurl. :flop:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mobster
11 minutes ago, stef said:

Who tf???

"Amethyst Amelia Kelly, better known by her stage name Iggy Azalea (/əˈzeɪljə/), is an Australian rapper, songwriter, and model."

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

FrankGutz

lmao, not Belinda hahahahaha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived