Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
celeb

Madonna was "Drunk" and "Offensive" at Louisville, KY Tour Stop

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Princess Die

I was drunk and offensive at the club last night... Where's my thread? :toofunny:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

My messy city lmao. We even had a Madonna look alike contest planned in our only gay club for her! Ingrateful fuk.

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Jesse Pinkman
2 hours ago, Princess Die said:

I was drunk and offensive at the club last night... Where's my thread? :toofunny:

On a Tuesday? :rip: 

It's science, bitch

ARTPOPNick
On 19-1-2016 at 6:11 AM, JbGaga said:

When she was Miami on her last tour She was hours late and offensive.. I would NEVER see her again it was disgusting. :neyde:

Gaga was 45min late at my show too xD

Sudarshana

I hope Gaga won't copy her parenting habits

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Alcina Dimitrescu
4 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Once again, I see the same poster swoops in with her essays trying to make an "intelligent" argument. Remember, she is the same person who thought Adele made a huge career mistake picking her child over her career. So, it comes as no surprise she doesn't buy into the argument that Madonna is suffering from this custody battle. 

i fell asleep in the first "It" :smh:

Princess Die
2 hours ago, Metamorphosis said:

On a Tuesday? :rip: 

I live in SF... :green:

...Shut up :emma:

Princess Die
5 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Once again, I see the same poster swoops in with her essays trying to make an "intelligent" argument. Remember, she is the same person who thought Adele made a huge career mistake picking her child over her career. So, it comes as no surprise she doesn't buy into the argument that Madonna is suffering from this custody battle. 

Kiiiiiii. :air:

Scalp ha. 

MJHolland
10 hours ago, Snow said:

Oh jeez The pressed haters club is in full swing here again... -_- She was not drunk or something. She does this comedy bit every night. She is The absolute model of professionalism and has always been... 

As she should be, she's been touring for 60 years now :ohno:

LORD GAGA
10 hours ago, Snow said:

She is The absolute model of professionalism and has always been... 

If only this where remotely true.

Duella Dvil

By the way I was at the tour on the next date. She clapped ALL THE WAY BACK!

Get on this stage and dance and singthese songs in six inch heels. Maybe one day I could achieve that. With a BLATANTLY unenthusiastic look on her face. She said also that that is the kind of misunderstanding that happens when you get your news from TMZ

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Andres Miller
On January 19, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Mobster said:

I think this is the video (?)

There's too much going on, I have no idea what she's saying... I'll watch it again tomorrow...

Wow I sort of feel bad for her. 

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

If only this where remotely true.

Stage caricature and her business model are not the same. You have two completely different people she also had the southern accent and southern demeanor. The crowd loved it and it was hilarious in Nashville it was a hit and was misinterpreted not by floppy TMZ

LORD GAGA
8 minutes ago, Passion2Action said:

Stage caricature and her business model are not the same. You have two completely different people she also had the southern accent and southern demeanor. The crowd loved it and it was hilarious in Nashville it was a hit and was misinterpreted not by floppy TMZ

My view of her is subjective, Madonna for the most part is anything but a 'model of professionalism' pandering to younger artists to be featured on your music, slurring around on stage, making fun of other artists for your own gain, using other peoples accents for comedy, making fun of the very fans who paid a lot to come see you, turning up hours late on stage most nights (there's no excuse if you continue to do this after a couple of times, it is rude and if i was at it wether it was madonna or not i would leave), is not professional, it is sad. And trust me all you have to do is look on twitter to see some of the people who where there that where less than amused by it.

Duella Dvil
Just now, LORD GAGA said:

My view of her is subjective, Madonna for the most part is anything but a 'model of professionalism' pandering to younger artists to be featured on your music, slurring around on stage, making fun of other artists for your own gain, using other peoples accents for comedy and making fun of the very fans who paid a lot to come see you, is not professional, it is sad. And trust me all you have to do is look on twitter to see some of the people who where there that where less than amused by it.

*rolls eyes* literally this entire tour she has been ribbing people and the crowd AND THE INDIVIDUAL were digging it. Applause and Laughter heard throughout. The fact people are expecting anything friendly means they DON'T know Madonna on this tour. For god sake she HAS A SONG WHERE SHE CALLS THE ENTIRE WORLD A BITCH To refer to herself as Madonna. Expecting anything LESS than a ribbing is just illogical.

But have fun on the bash Madonna train. Its a lot more fun over here.

Archived