đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna was "Drunk" and "Offensive" at Louisville, KY Tour Stop

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Apparently Madonna was drunk and offensive to fans at her Louisville, Kentucky Rebel Heart Tour stop last night. The singer apparently used a fake hillbilly accent and was shouting at fans. Fans were shouting back at her for her offensive comments and she reportedly acted "a little more than buzzed", sloshing around on the stage, laying and rolling around on the floor, and being a hot mess.

Her reps blamed it on her huge custody battle over her son Rocco, with former husband Guy Richie. The singers oldest son apparently won't come home because he can "no longer stand living with her." He even spent the holidays without her, ignoring tweets and instagram posts from Madonna's page. So much for living for love??? 

Madonna's recent Rebel Heart Tour has seen a staggering drop in sales recently with reports the show has only taken in $90 Million, an 70% drop from her last tour in 2012, followed by dismal album sales and a lack of radio interest. The star performed a dedication to David Bowie last week performing "Rebel Rebel" but critics claimed it was "her worst live vocals yet" and that she was pandering. 

Poor Madonna....:( 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3403747/Madonna-57-accused-drunk-trash-talking-people-fake-hillbilly-accent-Kentucky-concert.html

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Madge being a hot mess...how surprising. :neyde:

It must really hurt to deal with having her son away. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

GagaXCupcakke

You know I used to see her as an evil queen. But over the past years I have been realizing that she's just a normal person. 

Hope everything is going ok with her :ohno:

Lion Heart

Medoner pls 

wvabk2.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TimisaMonster

Oh how the world loves to watch the decay of the blonde pop star 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

IF this is true, it is only because she is hurting because of her custody battle, she has always been known for being highly professional and always in control. I feel for her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Mobster

I think this is the video (?)

There's too much going on, I have no idea what she's saying... I'll watch it again tomorrow...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I think this is the video (?)

She's definitely had something to drink :koons:

But this is no more rude than anything Gaga does, really. It seems like she's just being a playful bitch with her fans :nick: 

Sincerely, a Madge hater :neyde:

đź–¤

LORD GAGA

Kind of sad really, feel kind of bad for her.

just watched the video, it made me cringe a little at first it seemed playful and funny but went on for too long and the slurring of words etc I feel worse for her now :emma: 

When she was Miami on her last tour She was hours late and offensive.. I would NEVER see her again it was disgusting. :neyde:

LORD GAGA
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

When she was Miami on her last tour She was hours late and offensive.. I would NEVER see her again it was disgusting. :neyde:

Ohh you went? Sorry to hear of the bad experience :emma: 

Just now, LORD GAGA said:

Ohh you went? Sorry to hear of the bad experience :emma: 

yea I took my mom for Christmans it was awfull. She even said (As a life long Madonna fan) that it was terrible and shes a c*** and lady gaga was much better :air:

Archived