Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna was "Drunk" and "Offensive" at Louisville, KY Tour Stop

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Whispering

Does she do this every night? Talk at this part of the show? She does seem drunk...does she usually seem this way? I feel like I need some type of baseline info to know if this is out of the ordinary or not. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

A lot of the biggest artists have struggled with some sort of mental breakdown/drug abuse in their lives most likely due to fame, but Madonna's been that one massive artist (as far as we know) that has never reached that point. These artists include:

-Donna Summer (suicide attempt)

Michael Jackson (2009 nervous break/pain killers)

-Whitney Houston (drugs)

-Mariah Carey (mental break and alleged suicide attempt/alcohol abuse)

-Beyonce (stated she was close to a nervous breakdown at the beginning of her career)

-Britney Spears (mental breakdown)

-Justin Bieber (reports claim he is experiencing some mental issues)

Fame seems to be dangerous and hopefully this isn't happening to Madonna now, but home girl has been hit with a lot this past year. Hoping everything works out for her 

Monster2015

25 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She's definitely had something to drink :koons:

But this is no more rude than anything Gaga does, really. It seems like she's just being a playful bitch with her fans :nick: 

Sincerely, a Madge hater :neyde:

That comment about ghetto and poor people being in the back is absolutely unnecessary drunk or not. That is something Gaga would never say and that was a huge low blow from Madonna 

i wonder what pawsdown has to say w/ this

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

LORD GAGA
2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

i wonder what pawsdown has to say w/ this

Something to the effect of

'madonna once again achieving greatness in innovation, drunken artistry on stage  was nothing short of magnificent, no other artist could ever come near this level of artistic ability! #madonnaisthequeen #LadyCacaWho' 

outtahere

I love Madonna no matter what. I've been a fan since I was 5 -and that was 21 years before Gaga came along lol 

2 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

'madonna once again achieving greatness in innovation, drunken artistry on stage  was nothing short of magnificent, no other artist could ever come near this level of artistic ability! #madonnaisthequeen #LadyCacaWho' 

It scares me how pretentious you were able to get with that

He/They

5 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

i like how this thread stays polite

but if gagz did this, they be posting things like little immature kids. :smh: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, Auro said:

It scares me how pretentious you were able to get with that

Secret: I'm 'paws down' in disguise :hor:

:emma: God can you imagine... Ew what a wast of life and time that would be.

I always take articles like these with a grain of salt.. But if she was drunk and sloppy and condescending towards fans that's really disrespectful and she should hold herself to a higher standard than that.

also I find it funny this is the kind of article and statistics paws down would pounce on but because it's Madonna it's totally normal. 

PartySick
40 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

That comment about ghetto and poor people being in the back is absolutely unnecessary drunk or not. That is something Gaga would never say and that was a huge low blow from Madonna 

Well I didn't watch the entire video so :ohno:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Jesse Pinkman
1 hour ago, SISTERV said:

Apparently Madonna was drunk and offensive to fans at her Louisville, Kentucky Rebel Heart Tour stop last night. The singer apparently used a fake hillbilly accent and was shouting at fans. Fans were shouting back at her for her offensive comments and she reportedly acted "a little more than buzzed", sloshing around on the stage, laying and rolling around on the floor, and being a hot mess.

Her reps blamed it on her huge custody battle over her son Rocco, with former husband Guy Richie. The singers oldest son apparently won't come home because he can "no longer stand living with her." He even spent the holidays without her, ignoring tweets and instagram posts from Madonna's page. So much for living for love??? 

Madonna's recent Rebel Heart Tour has seen a staggering drop in sales recently with reports the show has only taken in $90 Million, an 70% drop from her last tour in 2012, followed by dismal album sales and a lack of radio interest. The star performed a dedication to David Bowie last week performing "Rebel Rebel" but critics claimed it was "her worst live vocals yet" and that she was pandering. 

Poor Madonna....:( 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3403747/Madonna-57-accused-drunk-trash-talking-people-fake-hillbilly-accent-Kentucky-concert.html

I'm deceased.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman
46 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

Messy. Retire Madonna.

It's science, bitch

Archived