💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What era did you become a little monster?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295
21 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Between the release of Paparazzi's video and Bad Romance. Lucky me tbh.

OMG exactly this!!!! Such a time to become a fan. RIGHT BEFORE TFM :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eifulien

Wow @ the amount of ARTPOP-ists. During TF/TFM I was a casual fan, then during BTW I was a bit tired of her (the overexposure was real) and became a true stan and a Monster with ARTPOP (exactly - Swinefest) :wub::flutter:

The Fame, 

her V Festival concert was what really caught me, I went crazy for her. And then Bad Romance came and I was 300% into her stuff.

Reality

During the beginning of the "ARTPOP" era. I have Applause to thank for that; that song has a special place in my heart :hor:

🃏🖤👹

8 year old me was bopping his ass to poker face and 11 year old me downloaded the leak of btw and fell in love with the album and with gaga on a whole new level so those two are definitely some significant moments from how i became a little monster.

i always loved her, like when she released new singles i was always there for ha music. i was like 'oh GaGa has a new song!!!!! i wanna hear!!!" she was the first artist who i truly lived for. i got so excited when she came on tv, radio ,anywhere. everyone just looked at me like how can i stand this weird bitch but i found nothing wrong with her. when judas came out i hummed the song in my old catholic school and almost got kicked out slay

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Mobster

I've been a fan ever since I heard Just Dance for the first time (I was younger at the time, so there wasn't really any rational thinking behind it)... I don't know when I became a little monster... I guess during The Fame Monster, can't exactly describe how that process felt, it's probaby easier in hindsight to speculate when it all happened.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

GloZell Green

BTW - ARTPOP, I became a hardcore fan. I remember stalking Applause when it came out and then DWUW video mess :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

yASSsss

i started paying attention to her in TFM era when i first heard Paparazzi and by the time BTW was released i became an obsessed fan 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived