💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Dave Russell NOT Mixing LG5

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, adammonroe said:

I don't think it's safe for Gaga to release something on February. Adele and Justin are still set to release more singles, and let's not forget that Valentines Day is coming and Bieber is probably going to release a love song which will stuck in #1 for at least two weeks. :green: I think Gaga should wait till March for a single release and album in April (since that's how marketing works now) in ordee to have ha 1989 era.

Also Adele won't have another #1, simply everyone has already bought her album, there's no one who can buy her new song

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think he's real I mean Spanky responded to his tweet about them working together for a Gaga track, the 'Funk the Punk' tweet.. And I think Nile Rodgers tweeted him too (and used the Funk the Punk too)

I don't know what Dave Russell is hiding, but it's Phil Tan...

+ the guy tweeted that he's not mixing, but he literally posted a pic of him with Gaga's dogs in studio :toofunny:

He probably is just kidding, at least I hope so

Retweetting the tweet that claims he didn't work with Gaga cause he didn't mention her after that tweet to Phil looks pretty much like he's kidding

andy232000
32 minutes ago, Moncher said:

Sexxx Dreams is not listenable for cuz of how flat and grainy it sound, i hope the guy that worked on it is not working on LG5. I mean Sexxx Dreams could be my favorite of the album if it did not sound like crap :neyde:

the guy working on it made 13 tracks of ARTPOP. lets hope he actually takes his time and not rush it over 

adamsenigma
8 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Not at all means mastering? :ohno:

Not at all means WE'RE ****ING WITH Y'ALL. I guess.

6 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Their just ****ing around lmao.

Or maybe Phil Tan account is fake :duck: and Dave is just recording with her (for ARTPOP he was mostly recording, not mixing according to gagapedia). It may be since he was registered is july last year and tweeted about Gaga collab in august, probably a thirsty Gaga stan:toofunny:

3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

weird because Spanky tweeted him confirming her was working with Phil Tan on a Gaga song last summer

Omg, dude… he is fake I guess…:koons: His background and pic on tweeter are simply the first two pics which show up when you google Phil Tan:toofunny:

Thirsty Gaga stan fooling us exposed

Free My Mind
5 hours ago, Justinn said:

This is my biggest problem with it.......... Look at the red circles. Basically there is no breathing room or dynamic range so this is why to some the song sounds like it was recorded from phone speakers and sounds so flat with no dynamics. This is really embarrassing.

Yxi5dRQ.jpg

Note: We are looking at MANiCURE by the way, like the worst product on the album. 

Edit: Hang on I'll include a track from 1989 for comparison. 

Below is Style off of 1989. I know they are different songs but look at the pink boxes. See the white specs at the top of the chart and the bottom? That's the existence of dynamics and makes it sound more open and natural and not cluttered or "overproduced".

ffxefXJ.png

this is all production, not mixing.

the exchange between davey and phil is all sarcasm... jeez.

Blackwillow
7 hours ago, Justinn said:

All I'm saying is that BTW and ARTPOP were terribly mastered. 

I think your make up is terrible sis :emma:

PopReaper

The Phil Tan account is not fake yall, the #FunkThePunk tweet that he posted before I Want Your Love is there. They're just being sarcastic. :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived