StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

Wait for the nomination. 

giphy.gif

I love how they were zooming in & out to make it look like she was running fast.

Cssomeone
11 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

OMG There is a line like that in SYA?:neyde:

No, "it's hard for a pimp out here" is the name of a song which won the Oscar for best Original Song, but there was a big controversy/drama back then. 

6 minutes ago, Mast said:

That song won the Oscar tho

:koons:Lose Yourself by Eminem won in 2002 as well

Yeah, that's true. But in both cases there was drama and much talk. 

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Glory and Lose Yourself won though. And most of them are not old members. On the acting front, the ages range from people like Jenifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson to middle aged people like Brad Pitt to people like Christopher Plummer. It's the same for the industry people. Every year the Academy releases the invitees list and you can see that they pretty much cover every demographic

I actually read somewhere that the voting committee was composed of 54% voters over the age of 60:toofunny:

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Take that haters:applause:

There is no way that SYA will win. Sorry boo, not a chance in hell.:neyde:

Take out your Alejandro candles gays, it worked for the Globes, it can also work for the Oscars too:green:

Hide contents

On a more serious note, hopefully she wins, that song is beautiful :sara:

Let's keep our fingers crossed so she's nominated.  Thursday can't come soon enough.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

malazam

You know u can't trust Oscars predictions, right?

Wen they say 'this is the one that's winning' means the opposite 

In 2014 the favourite to win Best Supporting Actress was Jennifer Lawrence, who wins? Lupita.

another shot before we kiss the other side

PartySick
1 hour ago, ROARyals said:

lmao. It's like, if you really loved her, you'd want what's best for her. I wanna see them try to patronize this rape song. 

Hey, if people can dance to it, they can patronize it :green:

I hope she wins. TIHTY is so beautiful :giveup: and hopefully no one's elbow is in the way this time :rip:

💚

Emigrante
25 minutes ago, mudast said:

I love how they were zooming in & out to make it look like she was running fast.

That's still pretty funny. Reminds me of this. 

9aycue.gif

XDD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Anderson123

I hate when they do these things. Why don't we all just wait until Thursday so we know if it's EVEN nominated ? And if the song is, I'd rather be surprised that it won. I don't like it when everyone "predicts" something and people end up getting disappointed.

Good Meets Bad

Y'all saying she doesn't deserve to win cause cause it's not a tribute song to Paul walker everyone is going to die one day that's life but til it happens to you has a meaningful message we need to step up & speak out about rape that's how diseases are spread I like see you again but I think til it happens to you deserves the win ion understand how y'all can stan for GaGa but criticise her when she is about to accomplish something big y'all some undercover haters y'all pretend to like her but bashes her when something good is about to happen

SISTERV
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

Imagine Lady Gaga 1 time Golden Globe winner, 1 time Oscar winner, and 6 times Grammy winner :air:

She's up from a Grammy too that she might win soooo....it might be:

7th Grammy 

1st Golden Globe

1st Oscar 

All in Q1 of 2016.

What if Leo didn't win the Oscar but Gaga did take home an Oscar. :air: And then they took an after party pic together to show they "made amends" and Gaga is holding an Oscar but Leo isn't. :air:

i just hope that she gets nominated so that we can see her perform at the Oscars again.

even if she loses in the end, people can still see how good she is compared to Wiz Khalifa with the performances

Archived