Leo & Taylor Kinney ‘Had It Out’ Over Epic Globes Lady Gaga Diss

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga
17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

As an Italian American, I can confirm we intentionally bump into people we know are talking sh*t about us.

This is literally one of the funniest posts I've seen on here

Bad Monster Kid

I can see it too tbh. We will probably never know what he was laughing about but it's not far fetched to think he was making fun of Gaga. 

VenusBlackStar
20 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

As an Italian American, I can confirm we intentionally bump into people we know are talking sh*t about us.

Is this true? I hope you're not lying because I strangely really think that's fabulous. Imma ask all my Italian friends and if they don't confirm I'm comin fo u, gurrl.

Jk :sara:

19 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

i don't think that has anything to do with being italian american.

Bad Bromance

I'm not sure if I believe those tabloids but if it's true, I totally see Gaga getting pissed off at all the BS talk he was doing and bumping into him on purpose.  As I stated before, if all of this is true and Taylor stood up for Gaga and confronted DiCaprio, he's definitely my new hero and I'll love him even more than I already do!   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FATCAT
23 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Bump me baby :hor:

Spoiler

O

Spoiler

h

Spoiler

Spoiler

P

Spoiler

o

Spoiler

s

Spoiler

h

Spoiler

L

Spoiler

i

Spoiler

f

Spoiler

e

Spoiler

Buy Posh Life on iTunes

Purr more, hiss less.

Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I can see it too tbh. We will probably never know what he was laughing about but it's not far fetched to think he was making fun of Gaga. 

Agreed, but I still think there's a small possibility that he was laughing about something else with Channing Tatum when Gaga happened to walk by past him.  The reason he made that awkward face, I think, is because he was startled when Gaga bumped into his elbow because he must've realized his arm was sticking out.  His expression was that of someone that says to him/herself, "oh $hit, I have my arm out and it shouldn't and now someone bumped into it".

Like you said, though, we'll never really know what happened.  If he was truly making fun of Gaga, then I've lost all respect for him because that means he's not much of a gentleman or very professional for that matter.

1 minute ago, Bad Bromance said:

Agreed, but I still think there's a small possibility that he was laughing about something else with Channing Tatum when Gaga happened to walk by past him.  The reason he made that awkward face, I think, is because he was startled when Gaga bumped into his elbow because he must've realized his arm was sticking out.  His expression was that of someone that says to him/herself, "oh $hit, I have my arm out and it shouldn't and now someone bumped into it".

Like you said, though, we'll never really know what happened.  If he was truly making fun of Gaga, then I've lost all respect for him because that means he's not much of a gentleman or very professional for that matter.

.He does blow with hookers an Rihanna... Ther isnt much of a gentleman anyway....

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

.He does blow with hookers an Rihanna... Ther isnt much of a gentleman anyway....

LMAO!!!  I meant that in terms of his manners towards women, but I can see what you mean!  LOL   ;)

Leonardo is one of the biggest artists in the world. He basically painted the image on this dress you wore, Gaga.

He helped you with ARTPOP.

217b85cc344cceca_0-gaga1.jpg

How dare you? :crossed::crossed::crossed: 

FreePalestine

djBuffoon

I'm sure that Leonardo frickin' DiCaprio had a huge stake in who was or wasn't nominated for Best Actress in a Limited Series. :dry:

djBuffoon
11 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Precisely. And if you watch him after she's walked passed, he doesn't point or laugh. Or anything. He doesn't address the situation further in any way.

Archived