💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

Do we know where is she seated already? Next to whom? Because Katy Perry is seated at the front next to Kate Blanchett so Gaga has to get an equally great spot as well.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Do we know where is she seated already? Next to whom? Because Katy Perry is seated at the front next to Kate Blanchett so Gaga has to get an equally great spot as well.

Lady Gaga will actually be seated on Cate Blanchett's lap. As she gently breast feeds Gaga ensuring all the good acting is passed on from one generation to the next. 

True story bruh.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

4 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Lady Gaga will actually be seated on Cate Blanchett's lap. As she gently breast feeds Gaga ensuring all the good acting is passed on from one generation to the next. 

True story bruh.

I am satisfied by these wonderful news, now I will sleep well at night :nick:

Spoiler

:flutter:

I'm happy that I don't have to go to school tomorrow! I'll watch the show! But I actually have to find a stream :/

Chris Evans

so E! coverage starts an hour before the NBC one? so should I watch that then skip to the NBC one or should I stay for the 2 hour E! coverage???

Chris Evans
53 minutes ago, just4fun said:

True story bruh.

bruh she better sit next to Leo 

talent > awards

5 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Tom Ford is presenting at Golden Globes now. Anybody know which category?

I've done some research and his category isn't even confirmed

Bellatrix

I've never understood why US has their shows on Sundays. Doesn't the people have to get up for work and school on Monday mornings?

Bad Monster Kid
1 minute ago, Clip said:

Have the GG started yet?

No. It was announced just now. Not till 8pm eastern time. 

Bad Monster Kid
1 minute ago, MACH said:

I've never understood why US has their shows on Sundays. Doesn't the people have to get up for work and school on Monday mornings?

They do. More people are home watching TV on Sunday-Thursday night. 

Archived