đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The idea of having absolutely no hints for LG5

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Caesium

That could all change. Once she announces the release dates she could tease us right up until then with snippets, performances etc. I mean by the time ARTPOP leaked we'd heard a snippet of every song or the entire song bar Donatella and Fashion, neither of which were ARTPOP's finest moments.

I wouldn't mind some light teasing. Posting some lyrics on Twitter or in Instagram captions is always nice because it doesn't give too much away. Maybe even an short insta video where we hear a tiny bit of a song à la Gagavisions. I hope that once we get LG5 most of the material is brand new, however. Assuming it's 12-14 tracks it would be nice to have 2 official singles beforehand and possibly a promo single. That way the majority of the music on the album will be brand new rather than just hearing it for the 100th time. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Shaney
20 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Of course not

200.gif

Though yesterday I did get hyped, after a user claimed to have talked to someone close to Gaga

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

ArtGagaPop

Yeah i much rather have it like this then we have had the previous eras. I rather only have hear lead single and maybe a second single before the album comes out with no hints or snippets before. With ARTPOP we have heard almost the whole album before the release more or less and with born this way it was also the same. Snippets of so many songs and promo singles. I hope this time around we will only have heard 1-2 songs before the album releases.

Shaney
15 minutes ago, Caesium said:

That could all change. Once she announces the release dates she could tease us right up until then with snippets, performances etc. I mean by the time ARTPOP leaked we'd heard a snippet of every song or the entire song bar Donatella and Fashion, neither of which were ARTPOP's finest moments.

I wouldn't mind some light teasing. Posting some lyrics on Twitter or in Instagram captions is always nice because it doesn't give too much away. Maybe even an short insta video where we hear a tiny bit of a song à la Gagavisions. I hope that once we get LG5 most of the material is brand new, however. Assuming it's 12-14 tracks it would be nice to have 2 official singles beforehand and possibly a promo single. That way the majority of the music on the album will be brand new rather than just hearing it for the 100th time. 

I'd rather no snippets... When I first head the GUY snippet I thought the chorus would have more lyrics and a melody that didnt repeat itself. I thought it was going to be the most amazing song, but it kind of disappointed me. I still love it don't get me wrong. And I though MJH was going to be my favorite Gaga song of all time. Nope. Again I still love that song.

i really just want the album to come out so I can listen to it track by track.. That way each track is like 1 giant present.

Rifek

The best in all is the fact that Elton John, Breedlove, DJWS, probably Adele and Tony too + lots of another random people listened to that record. Even Gaga's horse!! And it's still a secret. Some people say it's cuz she still hasn't anything, but if she hadn't then she wouldn't play it to other artists, DJs, she wouldn't meet with Phil Tan who is the final mixer, she wouldn't meet with Giorgio, Mark Ronson, Nile etc. and Ryan Murphy wouldn't say in interview she plans a tour before next AHS season. She finally understood her mistakes from previous era and now she's got a secret weapon that will destroy everything, especially us. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived