💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The idea of having absolutely no hints for LG5

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Angel Down

Am I the only who just LOVES the fact that we have absolutely no hints for LG5?:toofunny: I mean before ARTPOP came out, we knew everything about it. Its title, the names of the tracks, Gaga had even shared short snippets of the songs. Not to mention the iTunes festival where we listened to almost every song of the album. :rip:

However, when it comes to LG5 we are entirely unaware of anything. Something I find very intriguing. I'm glad she's keeping everything secret. It makes me believe she really has something huge in store for us. :stalkga::stalkga:

What do you think?:ohno::ohno:

Creyk

It was similar before Applause. All we had was Zedd and other random celebrities praising the lead single on twitter. I'm sure that when we have the album name, and will be getting closer to the album release in May, the snippets of album track songs will be coming too along with promotional singles and a second single before the album drops of course.

I think it's a good strategy but I feel like nothing would be wrong if she announced the title 

Mobster

I love it :giveup: I still can't get over the whole fiasco after not living up to the iTunes festival performances... (Except for "I Wanna Be With You", the original lyrics were so corny :neyde:)

Anyway, I don't know about you, but I've been keeping up with the many insiders on twitter, I already know the titles and the dates :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Sudarshana

I think it's because LG5 is still way too far in the future

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Angel Down
Just now, Mobster said:

I love it :giveup: I still can't get over the whole fiasco after not living up to the iTunes festival performances... (Except for "I Wanna Be With You", the original lyrics were so corny :neyde:)

Anyway, I don't know about you, but I've been keeping up with the many insiders on twitter, I already know the titles and the dates :green:

lmao you don't really believe those bullshits do you

Mobster
Just now, Black Salvatore said:

lmao you don't really believe those bullshits do you

Of course not

200.gif

Though yesterday I did get hyped, after a user claimed to have talked to someone close to Gaga

Reality

Yeah, it is nice to have no obvious hints from her for LG5. And, even though the speculation as to what the album may be abut, what the title is, and how the music is going to sound like may seen a bit too much, it's nice to see that Little Monsters everywhere are so excited for her new solo album. 

🃏🖤👹

Angel Down
Just now, Mobster said:

200.gif

Though yesterday I did get hyped, after a user claimed to have talked to someone close to Gaga

omg link me to that thread

I think she'll just one day as suprise release whole album (like Beyonce but not visuals haha) 

something like  911 pop emergency:giveup:

And put whole fanbase in trans :neyde:

Mobster
Just now, Black Salvatore said:

omg link me to that thread

It was all fun and games, but page 5 changed everything for me :rip:

Mister Gaga

We should thank Bobby for it...but i also believe that Gaga learned from her mistakes. Releasing ARTPOP information more than one year before it was really unsmart :wtf:

RAMROD

I am fine by it. This is pretty much my life in the 90s, when artists only started to put out fanfares once the first single out.

Of course rumors were wild too back in the day but the lack of online forums nor social media making it more tolerable since only certain people can lie and publish those as "insiders said" in their cheap journalism tabloids.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived