Should Gaga collab with Kesha?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga collab with Kesha?

• Yas
    • Nope
    • #BuyWarriorOniTunes

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster

I want new music from both but I'm not sure about a collab but I wouldn't dare say no to one! It'd probably be beautiful!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

I'd kill for that piano version of TIHTY with Kesha on it, believe it or not, the gal can sing and very beautifully + Gaga's vocals on that snippet were far more emotionally effective than the original version of TIHTY.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I think they'd be great together because they both have that "rock star" quality to them

I just hope Kesha gets free from all the things holding her from releasing any more music :giveup:

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'm torn. Like, I like keshas music, but I dk how I would feel about a collab..

At least kesha would be a young artist for gaga to collab with 

AlexanderMagno

I'd love it, more than Gaga + Katy or Gaga + Madonna (or Gaga + any popstar)

EDIT: because I've always admired Kesha for being a songwriter, even if she's not the best vocalist.

Tove Lo
35 minutes ago, Wild said:

I think Ke$ha is talented as a songwriter and some of her songs are bops, but her voice isn't the best and when combined with the sheer amount of auto tune normally present in her songs it makes her sound terrible imo. So I'd be okay with a writing collab but wouldn't want her on the actual track. :laughga:

I'm pretty sure the whole autotune thing was just Dr. Luke and what he wanted because I mean..

She doesn't sound bad really (A lot of her demos sound better). Also I'm pretty sure LITL wasn't produced by Dr. Luke so it explains no autotune.

Also it's not like Gaga doesn't use autotune either (Don't crucify me for using Gaga as an example. This topic is also about Gaga so :green:). It's just that it was used way more for Kesha because of Dr. Luke.

But I would be here for a song with Gaga and Kesha if it was a more meaningful song and not one of Kesha's fun party songs where she does that one voice for them.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived