kvnrp

Should Gaga collab with Kesha?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga collab with Kesha?

• Yas
    • Nope
    • #BuyWarriorOniTunes

Featured Posts

Not only had Kesha the song that prevented Bad Romance from going Number 1 in the US:

But she also has so many bops like:

And she writes her songs like this one that still gets played on radio quite often:

I'd be so here for it and I think that when she's working with Gaga, they can sure put out something amazing.

Spoiler

When she's finally freed from that contract tho :emma:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ke$ha is talented as a songwriter and some of her songs are bops, but her voice isn't the best and when combined with the sheer amount of auto tune normally present in her songs it makes her sound terrible imo. So I'd be okay with a writing collab but wouldn't want her on the actual track. :laughga:

3 minutes ago, Secret said:

The Fame Gaga feat kesha would have smashed! Now I dont know but I'd like that to happen

ARTPOPGa was closer to Kesha then ever though? Now they would do even better together :flutter: 

Mobster

OMG, Kesha's real self (without the Dr. Puke trash) feat. Gaga's new sound... it could be the most epic comeback for both :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

2 minutes ago, Nino said:

ARTPOPGa was closer to Kesha then ever though?

Uhm I dont know I see your point but I think that both FameGa and Kesha have that sparkle, party, glitter thing  (ik i cant explain my point sorry  I Hope u can understand anyway) 

Archived