Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hot

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

FATCAT

I wouldn't mind having something like this for an actual album cover. Though, that burgandey red is my universities colors, so it looks less appealing for me. I've been exposed to it too much :emma:

That's on me though! Amazing work!

Purr more, hiss less.

10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Nice touch with the writing on the top! Also, I love the use of V instead of 5 :flutter:

Thanks!

My whole inspiration with the writing was I literally wanted to have all the negativity BEHIND her. Have her standing front and proud. She's come a long way and she is who she is, this is Lady Gaga and she's here to snatch weaves! :emma:

PartySick
55 minutes ago, Kon El said:

Thanks!

My whole inspiration with the writing was I literally wanted to have all the negativity BEHIND her. Have her standing front and proud. She's come a long way and she is who she is, this is Lady Gaga and she's here to snatch weaves! :emma:

I'm actually impressed by that explanation :omg: it sounds like something she'd do...we have to get you into the Haus :nick:

💚

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm actually impressed by that explanation :omg: it sounds like something she'd do...we have to get you into the Haus :nick:

Oh do I wish, I have so many awesome ideas I think she'd love them! 

Archived