💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which female artist has the best personality?

Klou

Which pop girl has the best personality?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl's personality do you like best?

• Adele
    • Britney
    • Demi
    • Katy
    • Lana
    • Madonna
    • Rihanna
    • Taylor

Featured Posts

Imagine none of these women were music artists and you knew all of them. Which one would you like the most strictly based off their personality?

If there is another well known artist (other than Gaga) that you'd like more than these girls, leave it in the comments.

Mobster

I'd have to go with Adele :koons: The perfect combination between classy, sassy and down to earth :flower:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Prismatic

Katy Perry and it's not because I'm bias.

Just a few days ago, she visited the hospital and there was no press abput it. Even in interview, documentary, her crewmemeber describe her as someone fun, down to earth, easy to talk to and have fun with. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

darkchylde

None of these for sure. Mess at Taylor even being on the poll.

The ones, true queens of kindness, intelligence and charisma are Kesha, Florence Welch and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Prismatic said:

Just a few days ago, she visited the hospital and there was no press abput it. Even in interview, documentary, her crewmemeber describe her as someone fun, down to earth, easy to talk to and have fun with. 

$wift wouldn't agree :green:

Prismatic
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

$wift wouldn't agree :green:

She's pressed that the dancers like Katy more (another reason why she has a great personality), people actually want to work with her. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Warholian
4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

To be fair, you could probably say that about the majority of women up there.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

GloZell Green

Shakira. She literally filmed a music video with her fans out in the streets without caring what happened. The Queen lives on :applause: Plus I've never seen her be rude to anyone. She always seems so positive, vibrant, and inspiring. PLUS she's super involved in many issues. She constantly supports organizations like Unicef and stands for rights for everyone! What else could you want?
9uOkTHX.jpg

oFBlTWf.jpg

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Only since Gaga isn't included, I pick Adele. Adele seems very natural and to the point and she is refreshing, Even humorous as well.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Somewhere between Lana and Madonna. After watching Madonna's Blonde Ambition Tour documentary, i'd have to go with her cause she had me dying laughing at the stuff she was saying.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived