💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Unreleased Hilary Duff Documentary leaks!

Noah

Featured Posts

I don't know if there will be more.

It's sad to see how confident she was in the music yet none of it got on the best pop album of 2015

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DeleteMyAccount

Yea, it is pretty sad how her song "Sparks" never caught on.  However, she did say how she knew that the industry had changed a ton since her last album. Thus making her new music very hard to sell.

Mobster
3 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

It's sad to see how confident she was in the music yet none of it got on the best pop album of 2015

But the music was terrible and the whole Tinder deal was annoying, not to mention deceiving...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

MonsterOfSpain

It looks like she's really cool and down-to-earth, I enjoyed watching this. Her last album had some good songs in it, should've been more successful tbh.

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, it is pretty sad how her song "Sparks" never caught on.  However, she did say how she knew that the industry had changed a ton since her last album. Thus making her new music very hard to sell.

True, last time when she did an Album, she could do it more as a side thing and sell well. Now she needs to decide between Movies/TV Shows or Music, this time she thought she could balance the both of them, but her album and singles sold less than expected. I hope with her next Album she fully promotes it, and I hope her son is grown up then so it's not that bad for him to see his mom only 5 days a week.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

3 minutes ago, VampireMobster said:

But the music was terrible and the whole Tinder deal was annoying, not to mention deceiving...

I truly enjoyed her music. Her Album remains underrated due to the bad criticism Chasing The Sun and All About You got (mainly for sounding too 2003ish). 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

3 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

It looks like she's really cool and down-to-earth, I enjoyed watching this. Her last album had some good songs in it, should've been more successful tbh.

It's her second best imo, her best yet remains Dignity.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Noahhh said:

True, last time when she did an Album, she could do it more as a side thing and sell well. Now she needs to decide between Movies/TV Shows or Music, this time she thought she could balance the both of them, but her album and singles sold less than expected. I hope with her next Album she fully promotes it, and I hope her son is grown up then so it's not that bad for him to see his mom only 5 days a week.

She actually had a pretty decent amount of promo.  I think it was just radio not playing "Sparks". At least she didn't sell like 1,000 units in the first week.  I'd feel really bad then..

Mobster
1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

I truly enjoyed her music. Her Album remains underrated due to the bad criticism Chasing The Sun and All About You got (mainly for sounding too 2003ish). 

But those songs weren't on the album :blink: (But I think they wew mediocre, anyway)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

She actually had a pretty decent amount of promo.  I think it was just radio not playing "Sparks". At least she didn't sell like 1,000 units in the first week.  I'd feel really bad then..

I think the problem with Hilary is, is that she didn't promote 'Sparks' and her other Songs that much on Social Media as she should've. She chose small radios for Interviews, almost no Performance on Television (only on Radios). I think the Promotion was just at wrong places.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

3 minutes ago, VampireMobster said:

But those songs weren't on the album :blink: (But I think they wew mediocre, anyway)

Yeah, but those Songs got a lot of Attention, and people remind themselves of those when they see her on #1 on the iTunes Album Charts, and ask themselves 'Will I buy that Album? The two singles weren't that good....'

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Yeah, but those Songs got a lot of Attention, and people remind themselves of those when they see her on #1 on the iTunes Album Charts, and ask themselves 'Will I buy that Album? The two singles weren't that good....'

I personally liked Chasing the Sun and especially All About You... they are not very deep or thoughful, just carefree and fun, but not everything has to have a dark meaning.

Archived