other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

IRIS'S VIDEO :air: HER 3 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM :air: DONOVAN DANCING TO HOTLINE BLING

Scream Queens Comedy teas :giveup: 

Gagas teary face when she opened the door :udidnt: It was so honest :giveup: 

HOTLINE BLING COMING ON AS IRIS AND LIZ COME IN GUNS A BLAZING :air:

This episode was too much :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

iAdrian97

Am I the only one who is wondering why Tristan didn't become a ghost in the Hotel? Also how did Valenteno and Natasha stay in that hallway for 90 years and not die but that one kid died in like a week for not drinking blood?  I need answers! 

VOLANTIS
7 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

Am I the only one who is wondering why Tristan didn't become a ghost in the Hotel? Also how did Valenteno and Natasha stay in that hallway for 90 years and not die but that one kid died in like a week for not drinking blood?  I need answers! 

Valentino and Natacha were feeding off Rodents according to that Episode.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

30 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

Tristan didn't become a ghost, probably because his body was buried off the property.

Katie14
33 minutes ago, iAdrian97 said:

The girl was sick with the measles. The disease came back whenvshe was low on blood.

Haroon

@Venus As A Boy @littlemonsterwo I've hidden your threads because they spoiled the plot for many members and became a mess :emma: Please don't post threads with spoilers in the title. If you want to discuss a specific thing that is a spoiler then don't give it away in the title and make it clear that the thread has a spoiler by maybe putting "(spoiler warning!)" in the title. Be careful and considerate about other members because it's not fair to ruin their experience of a TV show, take a few extra seconds to save your thread titles and such from spoiling it for others :noparty: 

You're free to discuss the events here in this thread freely because it's specifically for members who have seen it and such :) 

Phoenix

Loved this episode, one of the best so far imo. Even tho the ending is weird. Some highlights for me:

• Liz meeting her son and him accepting her
• Iris's rainbow video, "Hear Me Roar" and her 3 IG followers
• Gaga's acting, it's on point in this episode, maybe even best so far
• John and his family finally reuniting and leaving the Hotel
• Those sassy kids getting locked down

Some things I didn't like, Valentino getting killed, that ugly song by Drake being played, and this ending is kinda leaving me hanging, I hate that. 

💎

Swan Heart

This show is so ridiculous but yet so entertaining.. :O

It's really fun for me, the perfect mix of gore, humor, drama and a there's a bit of darkness there too, I'm loving it!

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

flopheart
50 minutes ago, Design said:

Tristan didn't become a ghost, probably because his body was buried off the property.

Or maybe because he's too stupid to have outstanding issues

flopheart

I loved this episode soo much! One of my fav AHS seasons, i think it's on the same level as murder house and asylum.

The countess and donovan are dead, they'll be ghosts

1 minute ago, flopheart said:

I loved this episode soo much! One of my fav AHS seasons, i think it's on the same level as murder house and asylum.

The countess and donovan are dead, they'll be ghosts

Thanks for the spoiler. :emma: 

FreePalestine

Miss Evers pissing herself after being introduced to a washing machine;

Iris' little video for her 3 Instagram followers;

This episode is too much. :air: Dear god, I wonder how long were the actors laughing as they were rehearsing their roles (or shooting their scenes, for that matter)... :deadbanana:

Donovan dancing to Hotline Bling was quite comical too.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived