Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

AHS: Hotel finale theory

Bryan Hernandez

Featured Posts

Bryan Hernandez

Countess & Mr.March

screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-11-13-44-pm.pn

This may be a stretch but something I really would love to happen is for Mr.march and The Countess to end up together for the season finale. My theory is that since all of the seasons are tied together; maybe a witch from, "Coven" ends up on the show to help Mr.March by making The countess not love him. Rather to be around him and be bound to the notorious killer. It be a great way for people who like them together as a couple and for people who hate the countess as so they can see her suffer for her crimes. What do you guys think am I just wishful thinking or could this be an alternative ending.

venusian

i highly doubt this will happen. pretty sure everyones going to turn on her and kill her

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

GagaXCupcakke

Liz Taylor is killing her in the next episode.  

Liz is the she in "she wants revenge" and the next episode "she gets revenge"

Evan Peters

eh, i don't see that happening. while i do think elizabeth dies, i don't think they'll get together but i do think march will be amused by the fact that she now has to spend eternity with him. based on the last ep, i don't think he's gonna be saving her ass anytime soon especially when in the episode 10 teaser, he tells will drake that spouses are distractions. 

elizabeth legit has nobody on her side save for Rudolph and if she kills natacha then he'll be bye bye too

emma roberts is an abuser

DrewStevens
36 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

eh, i don't see that happening. while i do think elizabeth dies, i don't think they'll get together but i do think march will be amused by the fact that she now has to spend eternity with him. based on the last ep, i don't think he's gonna be saving her ass anytime soon especially when in the episode 10 teaser, he tells will drake that spouses are distractions. 

elizabeth legit has nobody on her side save for Rudolph and if she kills natacha then he'll be bye bye too

Valentino told her it was ok to get Natacha out of the way.

DrewStevens

I think she'll die but probably by the very end. I don't see Ryan Murphy killing the centerpiece of the season until the very end like he has done with every Lange character who has died. 

Some characters from the main cast are going to die an episode before the finale and then some others during the finale. 

Kermit

Sarah Paulson as Billie Dean Howard in the 1st season is appearing and she was a psychic medium so maybe she'll have something to do with the death of the countess, Alex is obviously going to die alongside Holden and John Lowe will be added to the many criminals of the Hotel Cortez. Ramona Royale could possibly die, Iris will leave the hotel hopefully if not then she or Donovan will die, possibly both, those vampire school-kids will possibly die or be put in a psych ward (or an orphanage ; AHS Orphanage S6 possibly), I dunno what's gonna happen with Will Drake's son, Scarlett is going to remain the forgotten child thrown off aside to her relatives like she doesn't ****ing exist in the script or something, Liz Taylor is going to remain a queen and find ha true love and leave that hotel because she's like one of the few who doesn't have the blood virus, Valentino will die alongside The Countess, Natasha will be killed by the Countess. I thought they said that Frances Conroy was checking in but we have yet to see.

That's my theory

then Ryan said something about releasing 2 seasons next year or something so I was praying that he'd do AHS : Orphanage, it would be connected to Hotel and Season 7 (GOD THE 7TH SEASON ALREADY?!) would be AHS : Area 51.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RAMROD

Countess may or may not die.

She was supposed to die back she was only drafted for 8 episodes.

But now she is starring the whole season, there may be some minor change on the plot.

Maybe she will end up victorious and live with Valentino, Bartholomew, and her towheads forever after.

Or something happened to Valentino that she finally killed herself.

Or more predictably, some of her foes we met through this season will end up killing her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived