💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga´s Billboard Concept performance (Super extended)

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Since tomorrow is the Women In Music event were gaga will accept the WOTY award, i decided to create a concept of her possible performance of the night. she most likely wont actually perform her own songs but a monster can dream, and since the possibilities of her performing a medley of her songs is higher than performing LG5 i created this 25 minute performance (I´m aware she would never perform for so long and would not perform all the songs i picked, but then again, its a concept and i was pretty bored lol) BTW the remixes used in Applause, Venus, G.U.Y. and DWUW are NOT MINE but from https://soundcloud.com/zephyr_tay. i just added them to the original tracks. the rest is also pieced together by me. i might out up a download link later. thoughts? 

Here´s the link for the track. it is long so you might want to listen to it when you have 20 minutes to spare. https://soundcloud.com/littlemonsterandy/lady-gagas-billboard-woty-performance-concept

SETLIST:

---Applause (intro)

1. Applause

----Space intro

2.Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Do What You Want

5. Just Dance

6. Poker Face

7. Telephone

8. Bad Romance

9. Born This Way

venusian

this would be great if it was an ARTPOP promo show but id rather have a greatest hits performance

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

andy232000
2 minutes ago, venusian said:

this would be great if it was an ARTPOP promo show but id rather have a greatest hits performance

i havent posted the track, i included at least one song from each album

andy232000
Just now, PartySick said:

I want to hear it :duck:

im about to post it on soundcloud. since its 25 minutes its taking way longer that from what i expected

andy232000
Just now, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Omg its tomorrow!!!! I completely forgot :flop: 

im so exited!! bummer it airs a week later...

andy232000
4 minutes ago, manyatyau said:

I want her to sing her biggest hit, POKER FACE. :flutter: Back to where she started. 

its the 6th track ;)

Katsuki Bakugo
44 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Since tomorrow is the Women In Music event were gaga will accept the WOTY award, i decided to create a concept of her possible performance of the night. she most likely wont actually perform her own songs but a monster can dream, and since the possibilities of her performing a medley of her songs is higher than performing LG5 i created this 25 minute performance (I´m aware she would never perform for so long and would not perform all the songs i picked, but then again, its a concept and i was pretty bored lol) BTW the remixes used in Applause, Venus, G.U.Y. and DWUW are NOT MINE but from https://soundcloud.com/zephyr_tay. i just added them to the original tracks. the rest is also pieced together by me. i might out up a download link later. thoughts? 

Here´s the link for the track. it is long so you might want to listen to it when you have 20 minutes to spare.

SETLIST:

---Applause (intro)

1. Applause

----Space intro

2.Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Do What You Want

5. Just Dance

6. Poker Face

7. Telephone

8. Bad Romance

9. Born This Way

YOU'VE DONE EXTENDED MIXES YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE MONSTER EVER!!! Everyone else is lessor than you!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

andy232000
Just now, DeathofSamantha said:

YOU'VE DONE EXTENDED MIXES YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE MONSTER EVER!!! Everyone else is lessor than you!

i didnt create the mixes used in applause, venus, g.u.y. or dwuw. i just cut the remix and added the studio. i posted the link of the original creator

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, andy232000 said:

i didnt create the mixes used in applause, venus, g.u.y. or dwuw. i just cut the remix and added the studio. i posted the link of the original creator

Either way they are made available and are brilliant so thanks for sharing them!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived