Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga was offered as the Blue Fairy on Once Upon a Time

Chaymie

Featured Posts

I just found out today that the creators of the show Once Upon Time offered Gaga to guest star as the Blue Fairy but they never heard back from her management team. :neyde:
I love Disney and that show and they dress the blue fairy in extravagant outfits so seeing Gaga in that role would have been fun! :) 
But it was back in 2011 so with BTW and the Tour Gaga wouldn't have time anyways so my thought is her her management probably didn't brought it up to her.
But her TV debut in AHS is a much better choice and she slayed everyone! :D What are you thoughts? What would have been if Gaga took that role? 
xZ5uwdJ.png

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Fairy

QLw5kht.png

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2011/10/15/nycc-once-upon-a-time-pilot-screening-and-panel/

Chaymie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Yeah, Gags didn't have time for that so i guess that explains why her team didn't reply.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LoveandMagic

I'm an awful person, I'm so glad she turned it down. I would watch to see her but I don't like the show at all so I'm selfishly glad she didn't. 

No offense to the fans of the show though, truthfully there are a lot of popular shows I can't stand to watch so it's just my weird taste in things.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

No offense to the fans of the show though, truthfully there are a lot of popular shows I can't stand to watch so it's just my weird taste in things.

Congratulations on acknowledging that: some other people in this thread seem to think their opinion is from God's brain to their mouths.

CC: @VenusOddity and @Evan Peters (I didn't quote you!)

The Child

I love this show and I really understand why some don't like it, it would have worked better as a movie trilogy, the first season was flawless, since then it went downhill and it's only been better since the fourth season. But honestly, Gaga could have been The Dark One or Cruella De Vil but not the Blue Fairy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

26 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I love this show and I really understand why some don't like it, it would have worked better as a movie trilogy, the first season was flawless, since then it went downhill and it's only been better since the fourth season. But honestly, Gaga could have been The Dark One or Cruella De Vil but not the Blue Fairy.

Yes! Season 1 was perfection! and it did went a little downhill from there but they kinda picked back up in Season 3 with Ariel and of course in season 4 with the Queens of Darkness! <3 
If Disney ever do a live-action theatrical adaptation of The Little Mermaid, I'd like to see Gaga play Ursula! Since Disney has been glamming up the villainesses in their new movies (Angelina as Maleficent and Cate Blanchett as Lady Tremaine) She'd be fabulous in it! Imagine her singing Poor Unfortunate Souls! 

Chaymie

23 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Lol, Queen is in American Horror Story.

And she focuses on one project at a time.

This was back in 2011, so no AHS yet. 
But you're right, she couldn't have handled doing a TV show in the midst of BTW and the tour. 

Chaymie

I don't think the show is that bad and her team should have responded to decline or something. That's the professional way to do it. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

JanPianoMusic
24 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

Yes! Season 1 was perfection! and it did went a little downhill from there but they kinda picked back up in Season 3 with Ariel and of course in season 4 with the Queens of Darkness! <3 
If Disney ever do a live-action theatrical adaptation of The Little Mermaid, I'd like to see Gaga play Ursula! Since Disney has been glamming up the villainesses in their new movies (Angelina as Maleficent and Cate Blanchett as Lady Tremaine) She'd be fabulous in it! Imagine her singing Poor Unfortunate Souls! 

Social justice social media would be up in arms if they didn't cast a fat actress for Ursula.

You will never please everyone.

Bradley
54 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

This was back in 2011, so no AHS yet. 
But you're right, she couldn't have handled doing a TV show in the midst of BTW and the tour. 

oh sorry I only read the images :rip:

Archived