He/They

Evan Peters
40 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Can you put this **** in spoilers, seriously :stalkga:

i'm sure you'll live knowing three characters aren't dead :stalkga:

emma roberts is an abuser

monketsharona
53 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

it could be will. i know it's not liz or iris because they try to leave in ep 9. can't be donovan, he's in the ep 10 summary. it could just be a ghost dying again :rip: 

SPOILER :

I think the Countess, Ramona, Alex, John, Donovan, Iris and Liz are safe, they are in the next episodes synopsis and seems not being ghosts (I've just checked ^^) So to me it's Will Drake.

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

SPOILER :

I think the Countess, Ramona, Alex, John, Donovan, Iris and Liz are safe, they are in the next episodes synopsis and seems not being ghosts (I've just checked ^^) So to me it's Will Drake.

spoilers are bolded so ya'll won't quote me. 

if he does end up dying then whatever, he's not even interesting :rip: we knew he was gonna kick it soon since elizabeth has this gold digger complex and stated she was gonna kill him. it would make sense if will died this episode because in the episode 10 (i believe it's this one, but it could be 9) summary, it states that donovan finds out the truth about elizabeth. so maybe he figures out that she doesn't really care about her boy toys and is more interested in getting their money or obsessing over them in short bursts because they look like her true ~love~ valentino. 

everything is very fishy. i'm still 99% sure that march was the one at the scene of the twins murder because, unless the killer is paying homage to him, then the clothes, the stance, even the physical features that we saw for a second were him. and i think it was confirmed that it was him officially anyways. i'm beginning to think march is more powerful than we think he is in terms of his...ghost abilities :laughga: i don't think he's the killer but i do think he knows what's going on. i mean, the Killer said he'd be in room 64, right? and in the ep 8 teaser sally says the truth is in room 64 so....

this show makes me think and i hate it. excuse this essay, lmao. i should probably just take this to the episode discussion. 

emma roberts is an abuser

DrewStevens
45 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Y'all are forgetting Alex is the TCKs estranged wife and would probably be his first target once he realizes what's going on.

Alex still has a storyline for the next two episodes and it says that she is in danger so she has to be alive by the next episode.

The one who dies is probably Will Drake or some secondary character like the other detective.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

spoilers are bolded so ya'll won't quote me. 

this show makes me think and i hate it. excuse this essay, lmao. i should probably just take this to the episode discussion. 

That's what I love about this show, it's always a mess at the beginning to understand a thing and everything is becoming so clear when the season is unfolding ! I love being obsessed about what is happening :yay:

SpaceAce
14 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Alex still has a storyline for the next two episodes and it says that she is in danger so she has to be alive by the next episode.

The one who dies is probably Will Drake or some secondary character like the other detective.

Damn those episode summaries really need to be less spoilery.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

If Will Drake dies that will piss the Countess off, no doubt.

not if she's the one who kills him ^^

DrewStevens

SPOILERS 

SPOILERS 

John seems the most obvious suspect but how is he going to help Alex with the vampire kids in episode 10 if he runs to the police and confesses in this episode?  Wouldn't he be in jail or dead by then? 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

SPOILERS 

SPOILERS 

John seems the most obvious suspect but how is he going to help Alex with the vampire kids in episode 10 if he runs to the police and confesses in this episode?  Wouldn't he be in jail or dead by then? 

this  ! sometimes  wonder if they did wrong synopsis just not to be too much spoilery 

DrewStevens
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

this  ! sometimes  wonder if they did wrong synopsis just not to be too much spoilery 

I doubt they did that. We are not supposed to know what happens today except that we discover Sally's arrangement with Mr March and that John finds the TCK so the synopsis for the next episodes are not that spoilery if you don't know what happens in this episode.

djBuffoon

So according to this post, The 10CK turns himself in after the reveal... implying that he himself had just found out it was him too? So it must be John, right?

Archived