💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 coming 2016, right?

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
27 minutes ago, Benji said:

I think I'm in the small majority that doesn't really want a date or even a hint at when it's coming. The hype killed ARTPOP, so let's not let have a hype train for LG5 going against it too.

If I was to put money down, I would say most likely April / early May.... then June or latest of July 2016 but I'm not even going to think about it that much.

The thing is Gaga hyped ARTPOP for like a whole year, almost two, posting lyrics, songs titles, etc. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky

If her team was smart, they would know to release it during the 1st half. Really, they should be eyeing a Spring release (March to May). I say, make an announcement about the lead single on the AHS finale. She should do a commercial announcing the title + release date (great promo, millions are watching). During the 3-4 week time span, she can rest up for the beginning of the era, but there will be commercial playing all across multiple TV channels. Then on Friday, February 12, she will premiere the lead single along with its video. She will also open the Grammys on Monday with a performance. Think about it, the hype would be CRAZY. No one other than her would be releasing that week & she would be talked about so much on radios/media. The following week she will do a BRIT awards performance. During the month of March, she can perform at the YTMAS (great for streaming points) & the iHeart Radio awards. On the last Friday of April (29th), she will release the second single. She'll perform it along with the lead single at the BBMAS on May 15. Also, she'll release a promo single two weeks before the album (May 6) for hype. She'll release the album May 20. The following day, she will headline Rock In Rio & perform each track from the album. She'll premiere the 2nd single's MV on May 27 so that way the album will maintain solid sales in its second week. It is up to Gaga if she wants to succeed. Follow this & she'll see success. Wait any longer and/or plays her cards wrong, she'll get trumped by Katy, Taylor, Bey & whoever is releasing during the second half. The odds are in her favor and she can only play her cards right in order to have a successful era. 

monketsharona
7 hours ago, Prince JG said:

I wonder if she'll do like what she did with TFM and TMB.

Maybe or she'll launch the album in Spring and start her tour late 2016

On 22.11.2015 20.59.48, monketsharona said:

I think she'll launch new music after the exposure of AHS final (ratings are always higher for the final) + the Grammy Awards coming the next fews weeks after

It would be cool if she annouced LG5 on grammy awards :stalkga:

And maybe perform her new single 

BLACKOUTbritney
On 11/23/2015, 2:36:57, ViviLittleM said:

Q2 2016 =))))))))))))))))))

On 11/23/2015, 2:38:22, Admin said:

Yup

Ok but lets be real you both know **** all lmao

Bloody Matt

I'm very hyped for this album, but I will never be as hyped as I was for ARTPOP. That wait was much more exciting for me... ARTPOP was much more mysterious than LG5 in a certain way. 

But the key is to convert the hype into a positive hype... Hype founded on too high expectations and the claim of them being totally fullfilled leads to a bitter reception of the work. 

I was very hyped for the ARTPOP era, but everytime a rumor ended up not matching with the reality of facts I didn't turn against Gaga or anyone spreading the rumor. I just moved on with my life and was happy about the excitiment I felt in that moment. 

I hope y'all will do the same with LG5 :madge: 

ARTPOPdidntflop
47 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Ok but lets be real you both know **** all lmao

Can't believe Admin says it as if the ones with brains will take him seriously :giveup:

what has he been right about ever, he hops on the same bandwagon we do :flop: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

20 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe or she'll launch the album in Spring and start her tour late 2016

Honestly I was thinking the same thing, like an album in April-May then a tour starting in Sept-Oct. 

• 4 months later...
KURUSHITOVSKA
On 21/11/2015 at 7:55 PM, monketsharona said:

Same for me, with a lead single in late January / early February

not me reading old threads :emma:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

DanceInTheDark

@Admin do you still think something's coming in April? (Announcement, Single or Album)

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived