💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 coming 2016, right?

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

Thats obvious right? Now the question is when in 2016? April? May?...August? :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy

Why is everyone so sure of it being next year, i mean its likely im not disagreeing but where did gaga announce this?

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Brown said:

Why is everyone so sure of it being next year, i mean its likely im not disagreeing but where did gaga announce this?

Ryan Murphy said that Gaga didn't know if she'll return to AHS because of her next album and tour in 2016

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Brown said:

She didn't.

Bobby said no pop music until 2016, but that was a long time ago so that could easily be changed. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes in 2017.

Space Cowboy
Just now, monketsharona said:

Ryan Murphy said that Gaga didn't know if she'll return to AHS because of her next album and tour in 2016

Did he say it was her next album or an album? It seems like tony and her might be coming sooner but tony says her album is first. Its confusing being a monster.

monketsharona
Just now, Brown said:

Did he say it was her next album or an album? It seems like tony and her might be coming sooner but tony says her album is first. Its confusing being a monster.

I don't think it's a jazz album, she had her CTC tour in 2015 and she did AHS, I think it's something bigger

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think it's a jazz album, she had her CTC tour in 2015 and she did AHS, I think it's something bigger

I have a feeling shes coming with a vengeance. We are not ready...

Archived