• Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

which lead to the hashtag:

#BeyonceHatesGaysParty

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LePetitGAGABLover

Let me read the article first. Before I say anything. :awkney:

Edit: I don't understand why the gays love Beyonce though? She's like a gay icon but she hasn't really done anything for they gay community? Even Miley is more outspoken about gay issues.

ARTPOPdidntflop

i read the article and all the comments were dragging the author for putting such a massive amount of weight on Beyonce.

She's doing 10x more than most celebrities/artists. Why blame Beyonce for losing the vote?

Also if you knew the situation even if Beyonce did get involved, the campaign already had a damaged reputation with rumours saying passing the bill would lead to men going into womans bathrooms :toofunny: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

jojo Freud

the campaign already had a damaged reputation with rumours saying passing the bill would lead to men going into womans bathrooms :toofunny: 

Yes, I would say this was the number 1 reason why the campaign failed 

SissyFromSpace

Edit: I don't understand why the gays love Beyonce though? She's like a gay icon but she hasn't really done anything for they gay community? Even Miley is more outspoken about gay issues.

Beyonce also found Madonna and Britney's kiss gross back in 2003. She said she was a daughter of God and found it abnormal. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Whispering

:smh:Come on! 

Beyoncé, nor anyone else, could do anything about this. 

This is Texas, they are going to drag behind on everything that's progressive. 

LePetitGAGABLover

:smh:Come on! 

Beyoncé, nor anyone else, could do anything about this. 

This is Texas, they are going to drag behind on everything that's progressive. 

Actually, major cities in Texas are more progressive than its rural areas. I thought this was common sense?:lolly:

LePetitGAGABLover

Beyonce also found Madonna and Britney's kiss gross back in 2003. She said she was a daughter of God and found it abnormal. 

This is new information that I didn't know:awkney:

Right?  I knew a few gays back in high school that idolize Beyoncé and even want to be her.  To be honest, I don't see how she's special; she's overrated imo.

But as a daughter of God it's ok to be a naughty girl, f*** in the back seat, and do freaky things on a surf board.

LePetitGAGABLover

Right?  I knew a few gays back in high school that idolize Beyoncé and even want to be her.  To be honest, I don't see how she's special; she's overrated imo.

Back in high school? Girl, I have grown ass gays in my college classes that idolize her and I'm just here on my corner listening to the real gay pop queen Gaga:lolly:

But as a daughter of God it's ok to be a naughty girl, f*** in the back seat, and do freaky things on a surf board.

Surfbort*

Whispering

Actually, major cities in Texas are more progressive than its rural areas. I thought this was common sense?:lolly:

Of course. It's still Texas. They will catch up, or be forced to, eventually.

Archived