Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Hotel episode 6 'Room 33' trailer

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully an episode that shows a lot of the Countess' backstory is coming up soon. It seems like they are saving Mr. March and Elizabeth for last

venusian

I hope this episode is actually good. 

do you do anything else but complain about the show? just dont watch it bc your comments are really annoying

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Alien Tulip

do you do anything else but complain about the show? just dont watch it bc your comments are really annoying

I enjoyed the last three episodes but this episode was trash. 

To gaga fans maybe.

Are you not a gaga fan?

Why are u on this site?

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Alien Tulip

Are you not a gaga fan?

Why are u on this site?

I attended 6 of her concerts, have over 1,000 dollars worth of merchandise and met her so yeah I would classify myself as a fan.

I attended 6 of her concerts, have over 1,000 dollars worth of merchandise and met her so yeah I would classify myself as a fan.

Then your argument "only gaga fans maybe" doesnt make sense. You're a gaga fan and you dont like the ep. Thats fine. You dont have to remove yourself from this fan base to make a point. 

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Alien Tulip

Then your argument "only gaga fans maybe" doesnt make sense. You're a gaga fan and you dont like the ep. Thats fine. You dont have to remove yourself from this fan base to make a point. 

I didn't remove myself from the fan base although I don't believe in this fantasy world of "Fan base" since this isn't a scientology church. 

Archived