💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

No and no thanks. 

Gaga will always be Stefani as much as <insert my real name here> will always be me. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still bummed Gaga turned "Lady Gaga" into a persona made to deal with depression because, as I believe @Didymus pointed out in another thread, it somewhat negates the brilliance behind many of Gaga's creative endeavors during those eras.

The way she used "Lady Gaga" to essentially manipulate the Pop World and was so researched in how she managed herself was truly amazing. Everything she said and did in the public eye was strategic. She even said back then that she'd be okay with being known as "the greatest con artist of fame." She had people eating out of the palm of her hand and now she's reducing that hard work and research to a security blanket. 

Parts of Gaga clearly were a security blanket for her, but many parts were also representations of how intelligent she is, how well she understands pop culture, and how much control she can have over her public perception. I wish she didn't only focus on the insecure aspects of all she's done as "Lady Gaga."

arthurhmangum

I'm still bummed Gaga turned "Lady Gaga" into a persona made to deal with depression because, as I believe @Didymus pointed out in another thread, it somewhat negates the brilliance behind many of Gaga's creative endeavors during those eras.

The way she used "Lady Gaga" to essentially manipulate the Pop World and was so researched in how she managed herself was truly amazing. Everything she said and did in the public eye was strategic. She even said back then that she'd be okay with being known as "the greatest con artist of fame." She had people eating out of the palm of her hand and now she's reducing that hard work and research to a security blanket. 

Parts of Gaga clearly were a security blanket for her, but many parts were also representations of how intelligent she is, how well she understands pop culture, and how much control she can have over her public perception. I wish she didn't only focus on the insecure aspects of all she's done as "Lady Gaga."

She needs to explain what she meant by "creating". 

But she doesn't talk to us anymore.

tumblr_lo9823lqzy1qbxrev.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

A name change THIS LATE into her career? Her label would never allow that. That would hurt her brand. And lbr record companies don't care about her mental feelings towards it.

Dramatica

That's her stage name, why would she change that?

That's like Demi = Demetria, Nicki Minaj = Onika Maraj, Zedd = Anton Zaslavski, Whoopi Goldberg = Caryn Elaine Johnson, Calvin Harris = Adam Richard Wiles, Lana Del Rey = Elizabeth Woolridge Grant.

People know her as Lady Gaga, it's a smart, beautiful name and it's a tribute to Queen.

Like, what would Bad Romance be without Ga-Ga-Ooh-La-La? That's how I would feel about Gaga changing her stage name.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

gagzus

Gaga is her stage name so unless she disappears after LG5 and leaves Interscope and comes back with a new sound & aesthetic then that'll not happen

Dramatica

Oh no. I feel this is a cool idea but people might not know who she is and then won't buy it. Or it could be opposite and be like "Hey who's this new great artist" then buy it and when I find out it's her fall in love with her.

Such a sad story :madge:

Dramatica

I do not think you guys know how much she hates Troy Carter lol

Why do you F*ing act like you know her more than she knows herself? Stop it it's getting ridiculous. One more post of you like that and I report you. :madge:

Y'all doing the most, reading into Gaga being a character. You guys heard of fake it till you make it?

Fake being confident (Gaga) until you really are. 

Why do you F*ing act like you know her more than she knows herself? Stop it it's getting ridiculous. One more post of you like that and I report you. :madge:

I am not acting like she does not know herself you are just assuming things,  I just reported you. fyi

Thats harassment this site is not the place for hate. Stop getting angry. The post has the hashtag opinion I am free to state any opinion I have. This thread has gone 2 pages without me even saying a thing. So stop acting like a child and be positive. Me stating why I think she might change her name is an opinion, you do not have to agree with me, but do not act like a 7 year old if its not the same views as you, you just embarrassed yourself in front of the whole website.

TimisaMonster

Gaga will always be her stage name, but she'll always be known personally as Stefani...

This thread reminds me of fans theorizing she'll be called Stefani during AHS credits cuz she's "over" Gaga... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga will always be her stage name, but she'll always be known personally as Stefani...

This thread reminds me of fans theorizing she'll be called Stefani during AHS credits cuz she's "over" Gaga... :smh:

Gaga will prob be her stage name forever, but I would love it if she changed it to Stefani. People getting so mad at the thought of her changing it lol  If I was in charge of interscope Id let her do whatever she wanted or even get an imprint of her label.

Nipping this in the bud now, neither of you are doing saying anything that outrageous at the moment. Just be careful not to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Everyone is free to discuss and share opinions, no need to get upset over little comments.

Nipping this in the bud now, neither of you are doing saying anything that outrageous at the moment. Just be careful not to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Everyone is free to discuss and share opinions, no need to get upset over little comments.

Thank you, lets spread love everyone =)

AndrewGr

Gaga does not care if people like her or not. She dosent want to be used for money with the name GAGA.

But she needs money in order to make her vision come true. So Kathy Bates and Taylor can call her Stefani, but as an artist she will always be Gaga. :later:

Archived