💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

I just have this feeling shes going to revert back to herself. Who she is. Gaga is just a name that reminds her of people using her for money, promoting things etc.           I think she might revert to her regular name as a F u to the industry. We live in a world where insragram likes, Facebook likes control us. In reality Facebook likes does not equal 40 people on the street coming up to you and saying  "HEY" thats not how it works. Digital likes does not mean real life likes. We have people talking instgram photos just to get likes  (to feed the ego) I feel like in a way Gaga has evolved beyond the Gaga gimick of 2008-2010 and just wants to be herself.

We live in a society that is vain and will do anything for hits, but what will those youtube views do for you say next week? Other than a company e-mailing you to promote their weightloss  formula. Social media was good when like Myspace/aim/ 2005 youtube came out. It gave us a voice. But like Gaga said it  has been abused Now that we have a HUGE platform to voice are opinions not everyone is using that voice to help society, its mostly stupid cat photos,Drake memes and photos of your car that no one cares about.

LG5 will be a Stefani branded album, just watch.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

Oh no. I feel this is a cool idea but people might not know who she is and then won't buy it. Or it could be opposite and be like "Hey who's this new great artist" then buy it and when I find out it's her fall in love with her.

I got drunk

RAMROD

CuttingEdgeGa won't ever die!!

tumblr_lddruwXNVl1qbpemeo1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

malazam

Not happening. Go watch her interview at Emotion Revolution :wao:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Oh no. I feel this is a cool idea but people might not know who she is and then won't buy it. Or it could be opposite and be like "Hey who's this new great artist" then buy it and when I find out it's her fall in love with her.

She does not care if people do not know who she is. Thats the whole point of changing the name.

Gaga does not care if people like her or not. She dosent want to be used for money with the name GAGA.

Swan Heart

Maybe after a couple of years, yes, I can see it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

hmm well maybe 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

CuttingEdgeGa won't ever die!!

tumblr_lddruwXNVl1qbpemeo1_500.gif

That whole Gaga gimmick is so 2008 lol, she even admitted it herself in one of the chats that she faked a accent and etc when Just Dance came out that summer so she could appeal to the masses.

Archived