💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's your favourite non-single song on the standard 1989?

Benji

What's your favourite non-single song on the standard 1989?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite non-single song on the standard 1989?

• Welcome To New York
    • Out Of The Woods
    • All You Had To Do Was Stay
    • I Know Places
    • How You Get The Girl
    • This Love
    • Clean

Featured Posts

The whole album is pretty flawless, but what's your favourite non-single song on the standard 1989?? You can only pick one, sisters.

* I was going to do every song off the album but the poll options and limitations are basic af

1422049457-taylor_swift_spy.gif

Mine, regardless, is Out Of The Woods.

All You Had To Do Was Slay :legend: 

Mega props on ignoring I Wish You Would Not :applause: we should all pretend it doesn't exist tbh

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

The question is too difficult and I can't answer it :giveup: If you'd said the deluxe version then it'd be easier because Wonderland and New Romantics stand out more than the songs on the standard version by a little bit :laughga: 

If I had to pick then maybe Welcome To New York or All You Had To Do Was Stay or How You Get The Girl or I Know Places :rip: That's the most I can narrow it down :deadbanana: 

Mega props on not adding I Wish You Would Not though :applause: we should all pretend it doesn't exist tbh

I like I Wish You Would. The only song I'm "meh" on out of the full album is I Know Places, and even then I lowkey like it :omfgaga:

I can't get into the album. :air: I've listened to it 5 times and I still don't like it

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Redstreak

I guess I Wish You Would would have gotten so many votes that you just decided not to add it :'(

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived